Chemonics International seeks applications for a Grants/Special Activities Component (SAC) Manager for USAID BIJAK project
USAID’s BIJAK (Bangun Indonesia Untuk Jaga Alam Demi Keberlanjutan) is a Jakarta-based, five-year project implemented by Chemonics International. The overarching objective of USAID’s BIJAK project is to address the constellation of market forces, financial incentives, policy levers, social norms and values driving deforestation and biodiversity loss in order to promote enduring changes in individual and organizational behavior which reduce greenhouse gas emissions and conserve valuable marine and terrestrial biodiversity.
To realize this objective, BIJAK will work through national instruments and systems to impact the following:
- Number of national level laws, policies, regulations, decrees, procedures, or fiscal and budgetary practices reformed, revised, adopted and/or applied with USG assistance in order to reduce GHG emissions, reduce wildlife trafficking, and conserve valuable terrestrial and marine biodiversity.
- Improved capacity and willingness of Indonesian institutions and organizations to address biodiversity conservation, especially wildlife trafficking, and climate change as a result of USG assistance
- Number of businesses engaged in extensive land-use practices, especially palm oil, developing green business practices and sharing them widely with others in their industry with USG assistance.
- Amount of investment leveraged in USD from private and public sources for biodiversity conservation and/or climate change as a result of USG assistance
- Public opinion and behaviors changed as a result of advocacy campaigns developed and implemented with USG support to support targeted terrestrial and marine biodiversity conservation and low carbon development issues.
- Model(s) for successful low emissions development and forest conservation developed and shared with USG assistance at all levels of government and with other key stakeholders.
Chemonics is currently seeking candidates to fill the position of Grants/SAC Manager on this exciting new project.
The Grants/SAC Manager will be responsible for management of the full lifecycle of grants award and administration, from solicitation to closeout. S/he will also play an active role in planning and carrying out logistical aspects of technical activities conducted under the SAC, which may involve supporting management of subcontracts and consultants. This might include contributing to activity design and budgets and coordinating closely with project admin staff on procurement of required goods and services.
Minimum qualifications for Grants/SAC Manager:
- At least three years’ experience managing grants and subcontracts, preferably on USAID projects
- Exceptional client-relations skills
- Ability to effectively lead small teams to achieve results
- Experience developing and monitoring activity, subcontract, and grants budgets
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of grants management, from solicitation to closeout
- Understanding of USAID grants and procurement regulations
- Familiarity with environmental issues and stakeholders in Indonesia is a plus
- Highly organized and proactive
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, and fluent English
If you are interested and qualified for the Grants/SAC Manager position, please send your latest CV to email@example.com indicating the title in the email subject as soon as possible but no later than by October 25, 2016. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.