- Work closely with Legal Officer to develop partnership agreements and amendments with partners and collaborators in close consultation with project managers and in compliance with CIFOR’s policies and procedures,
- Work closely with project managers to ensure timely technical reporting and deliverables, including from partners and to funders in compliance with CIFOR’s policies and funder’s guidelines,
- Provide support in managing all business processes related to project management system under the responsibility of PMC, such as submission of project start-up, project tracking, and project closure,
- Work closely with Project Management Support Officer to ensure accurate and timely update of project data in Project Management System,
- Liaise with finance for timely and accurate project budget to support project managers for efficient budget management,
- Maintain and monitor PMC project database,
- Coordinate and compile supporting documents and/or CIFOR’s information for various project activities, including but not limited to submission of concept notes, proposals, auditor visit and enhancement of CIFOR’s website and/or project websites,
- Liaise with partners and collaborators on the financial and technical obligation, invoice and payment process,
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team as well as to other team to strengthen the coordination of project activities implementation
- Provide back-up support to fellow Senior Project support Officers as necessary,
- Assist with other related responsibilities within PMC, as required.
- Details of duties, assignments and objectives will be further discussed and laid out in the staff’s annual performance contract.
Education, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields is required. Master’s degree preferable,
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in project administration and management, proven experience in international project, financial management as well as human resources policies and procedures,
- Excellent written and spoken English,
- Strong computer skills in word processing, database and other relevant office applications.
- Excellent skills in organizing and priority setting, with the ability to work effectively under time pressure and manage multiple priorities,
- Initiative and ability to work independently and effectively as a part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with people in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment,
- Experience in working with a wide and diverse network of groups and individuals,
- Proactive, target-driven, and diligent.
- This is a nationally recruited staff (NRS) position. CIFOR offers competitive remuneration,commensurate with skills and experience,
- The appointment is for 2 years, inclusive 6 months probationary period, with a possibility of extension contingent upon performance, continued relevance of the position and available resources,
- The duty station will be at CIFOR HQ in Bogor, Indonesia.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.