Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
DAI seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Assistant for a 5-year, $19 million USAID funded “Adaptasi Perubahan Iklim dan Ketangguhan (APIK)” Project. The purpose of APIK is to support the Government of Indonesia to strengthen climate and disaster resilience, working in an integrated manner from the national level down to the community level. APIK will help to mainstream climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction into national and sub-national governance frameworks, build the capacity of local communities and the private sector to address climate change and weather-related natural hazards, and support the use of information for climate and disaster risk management among key stakeholders.
The location for this position is Jakarta, Indonesia.
Summary of Primary Duties
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will be in charge in providing information management of program indicators fulfillment to help inform USAID, the Chief of Party (COP), and Task Leads of activity and sub-activity status and progress toward achievement of performance indicator targets as agreed in the approved M&E plan. The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will also in charge in DAI database updates (TAMIS) and producing raw data and transformed it into useful information for the program tracking. The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will also work with APIK team to updates and include the use of existing Indonesian CCA and DRR tools and information. The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will report to the Planning Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Manager.
- Along with the supervisor, ensuing data quality control, reporting, and analysis across APIK area.
- Updating database from program activities to DAI Management Information System (TAMIS).
- Updating, tracking and documenting/verification system for performance indicators, including data collection forms, monitoring reports, hard copies of verification documentation, etc.
- Maintain database and meet with database developer as needed.
- Together with the supervisor providing data needed for quality assessments for all data prior to being reported to USAID.
- Providing and collecting data for donor-requested reports.
- Supporting in producing activity updates, newsletters, and performance reports, as needed.
- Helping the Planning Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Manager and Communications, Outreach, and Knowledge Management Specialist along with other project staff to identify and create success stories.
- Support as needed for day to day monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Contribute inputs for bi-weekly, quarterly, and annual reports as required
- Three years of experience in database or monitoring and evaluation management, preferably for USAID-funded programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of USAID’s policies and requirements for M&E.
- Familiar in managing and updating M&E system and instruments.
- Proficiency in database management
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrate English writing skill.
Base of Operations:
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will report to Planning Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Manager.
Interested applicants are invited to send CV to apik_recruitment@DAI.com latest by 18 October 2016. Please indicate “M&E Assistant – NAME” as the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.