Yayasan Fondasi Hidup (Food for the Hungry/FH-Indonesia) is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera and has program operations in North Sumatera Province and Siberut Island, West Sumatera Province. FH has been working in Indonesia since 2005 and aims to alleviate all forms of poverty through holistic programming and approach.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as :
FINANCE & ADMIN ASSISTANT (FAA)
Objective of the position: To assist the Finance & Administration Officer with administrative and financial support, including day to day working of daily office operational, responsible in cash handling for daily office operational, and maintain office supplies and office documentation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Office petty cashier, and report the petty cash weekly and/or every replenishment (including Journal Petty Cash)
- Manage daily and routine purchasing & payment, including office monthly bills
- Assist on cash withdrawal and bank transaction with authority of Finance & Administration Director
- In-charge of safekeeping of checks and other bank documents
- Assist on regular check physically for updating asset list
- Work closely with NS-Area Coordinator for drafting monthly CTR and program expense for NS area
- Other finance responsible as per requested by supervisor
- Day to day management of office operational, including maintain office supplies.
- Manage incoming-outgoing letters, including filling system
- Assist on preparation of office meeting/training/event
- Assist on preparation of staff travel, including accommodation
- Check regularly the record book of security, inventories/asset, vehicle, etc
- Other administrative responsible as per requested by supervisor
- Graduated from Diploma degree and/or equivalent (subject must relate to finance and/or accounting & tax); 3-4 year working experience (desirable)
- Good knowledge on cash and bank transaction
- Good knowledge on Indonesia tax regulation
- Having administrative skills
- Good, proven, negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Multi tasking person and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Having good communication skills, written and oral
- Computer skills, including internet, minimum Ms Word & Ms Excel, and email
- Attention to detail and number
- Experience on financial & accounting system, desirable sunsystem
- Work closely with Sponsorship team and Child Development Facilitator.
- Facilitate communication/correspondence between sponsor and children.
- Handle documents and set up filing system for World Link and sponsor relations in high detail and accurate
- Translating documents
- Checking, scanning and translating incoming and outgoing letters
- Working with FSRO and CDFs to update the child sponsorship database and ensure the data was verified
- Dividing letters and coordinating with FSRO and FCFs for correspondence and letters
- Doing good quality of child correspondence, responsiveness to request, and compliance to standards (time, quality, etc), in order to make communication between child and sponsor is unbreakable and delivered information are accurate and meet the standard
- Maintaining good documentation and filing system in order to keep the accountability of sponsor relations in the area of work
- Other duties as requested/assigned
- Strong communications skills, with excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent problem solving ability with proven analytical skills.
- Experience of establishing strong and constructive working relationships with colleagues from different functions, organizations and cultures.
- Experience of working and participating effectively as part of a team.
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues.
- Attention to detail.
- Good, proven, negotiation skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Confident and proficient user of MS Office and MS Excel.
- Willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Able and willing to travel to remote and insecure locations for short periods of time and at short notice.
- Commitment to FH’s mission and values.
- Basic qualification in bachelor degree/diploma
- Good experience of external representation i.e. NGO/Donor coordination meetings
- Experience in handling administration/document and field work for funding/sponsorship purpose
(file max300kb) to : email@example.com no later than Oct,25th 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.