Mataram, NTB with frequent travel to project locations in Lombok Tengah and Lombok Barat district
ISLAMIC RELIEF PURPOSE:
To promote sustainable economic and social development through development programs, helping the needy regardless of race, religion or gender.
IR Indonesia was established in the year 2003 with one project office catering for development activities in Banten province. In 2004, in response the devastating Tsunami, IR expanded programme coverage to Aceh province to provide humanitarian relief, early recovery and developmental support to the tsunami survivors. It was about this time when programme activities were also expanded to West Java, NTB and later in West Sumatra and Jogjakarta provinces. IR presently maintains a Country Office in Jakarta with field programme in Aceh and NTB provinces. The main sectors for Indonesia Programme include Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR), WASH, Sustainable Livelihoods, Orphans’ Support, and Disaster Response.
Currently IRW – Indonesia office is implementing a child welfare programme, Seasonal Programme (Ramadan and Qurbani, and development project that supporting the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals in Aceh and NTB province.
Starting October 2016 – September 2017, IRW Indonesia is going to implement WAQF Project of WASH and Mushroom.
Finance and Admin Assistant
Post holder reports to: Finance Manager in Country Office and dotted line to Area Coordinator
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide and ensuring office supplies
- Managing office asset and equipment
- Monthly Compilation and Reporting staff’s Annual Leave Balance to Senior HR and Admin Officer.
- Monthly Compilation and Reporting Driver’s Over Time to Senior HR and Admin Officer.
- Managing office contract, Maintaining IRI office for good working environment.
- Briefs international /national personnel on general administrative matters relating to travel arrangement and accommodation, licenses, security; provides advice and ensures administrative support as required.
- In addition to general administration responsibilities, may also supervise directly or indirectly, activities concerned with office and ground maintenance, security, transport and similar services.
- To look after the cash and bank payments of all staff of the organization and other fund transferring to outside parties. Reporting of financial record of organization
- Managing Bill receipt and Cash Payments
- Implements payment to employees
- Fund transferring and tax deductions
- Bank Reconciliation
- Any other tasks will be given by the line manager
- Responsible for the office petty cash float.
- Maintain the cash book and reconcile daily and weekly.
- Prepare and submit monthly forecasting cash requirements to Jakarta office and monitor changes.
- Check that all relevant columns and cells of payment requisitions Form had been filled properly according to Islamic Relief policies and procedures.
- Checking the Invoices raised by suppliers and vendors.
- To check that approval of competent Authority has been taken to make the payment.
- Preparation of cheques and ensure signatures thereon.
- To deduct applicable tax from each and every payment.
- Deposit of Tax in the Government Treasury, and submission of tax challenge to eligible
- To ensure delivery of checks to the suppliers.
Ensure and maintain proper placement of financial data of current and previous years
- Submit Petty cash report to Finance Jakarta Office weekly basic.
- Support finance Dept in preparation of Financial reports to HQ and Donor
Receipt of Funds
- Preparation of receipts for Donors, staff & or Beneficiaries on behalf of IR
- Keep update record of receipts & ensure to deposit these amounts in IR’s official account
- Support finance Dept in maintenance of record of funds movement, ensuring availability of funds at all times and issuance of alert in so much advance that request may be moved to Jakarta office and funds are received in the banks before its actual finishing
- Liaison with banks to keep latest development in banking laws and regulations
- Request monthly bank statement from NTB bank office and submit to Finance Jakarta office
- In case of any foreign trade activities, opening, maintenance and final payment of the LC’s.
- University degree of accounting background or related field / At least Diploma/Bachelor's degree in the relevant studies
- Proven years of finance related experience in an NGO or a commercial environment
- Proven experience of analysing, internal control, effective coordination in financial scope, work experience in multicultural environments;
- Good management skill
- Good writing and communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of computer operation (Windows, Excel, Power Point)
- At least one year experience in the administration and Finance
- At least one year experience in the community approach
- Strong interest in development work with respect for confidentiality and commitment to Islamic Relief overall aims and objectives, including gender, equality and equal opportunities in all aspects of Islamic Relief’s work.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen monitoring and evaluation projects, including the lessons learned and innovations from the project;
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output;
- As part of Project Development, recommend/contribute further improvement of the logical frame work;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results;
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
- Produce report of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Head of Program through Area Coordinator;
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project;
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project Management Team and Islamic Relief;
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Country Director and or Area Coordinator in preparing relevant reports;
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project;
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E and Project Development;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Perform other duties as required;
- Organize and conduct training on M&E for IRW project and government staff
- Prepare Issues Log and Risk Log for the project;
- Prepare and write case studies of the project results;
- To collect data that relevant to the development of the new project in area of Child Welfare and Protection, DRR, Health and Nutrition, WASH, Early and Primary Education, and Livelihood;
- To review and monitor on progress of outreach opportunities and take appropriate follow up actions;
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling the Islamic Reliefs values and ethical standards
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Organizes and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships
- Plans, coordinates and organizes workload while remaining aware of changing Priorities and competing deadlines
- Establishes, builds and maintains effective working relationships with staff and clients to facilitate the provision of support Knowledge Management and Learning
- In-depth knowledge on MIS, M&E (including the application of the methodology) and development issues
- Good understanding of capacity assessment methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, Respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff.
- Ability to lead implementation of new systems (business side), and affect staff behavioural/ attitudinal change Self-Management
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view
- Minimum Educational background is University Degree preferably in Social Sciences
- At least 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
- Expertise in analysing data using statistical software;
- Good knowledge of Programme cycle Management and Development.
- Communication and analytical skills
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Fluently in written and speak Bahasa and English.
- All Islamic Relief team members are expected to support all efforts towards accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding international relief and development work while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field project
- Please send only your application letter and CV to the email address: email@example.com
- Applications submit directly to Islamic Relief Indonesia Office will not be considered. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.