Launched in 2005, the Microentrepreneur Awards program is a signature initiative of one of Commercial Bank aimed at raising awareness about the importance of micro-entrepreneurship and microfinance in supporting the financial inclusion and economic empowerment of low-income individuals. The awards also aims to highlight the important role micro-entrepreneurs play and contribute in their local economies; catalyze innovations among microfinance institutions (MFIs) that will lead to an increase in their outreach and their micro-entrepreneur portfolios; and to leverage awareness of policy makers within the government of Indonesia towards enabling a supportive environment for micro-entrepreneurs through a conducive set of regulations.
Part of the program work plan to carry out the Microentrepreneur Awards successfully is by developing a communication and outreach strategy. This communication and outreach strategy includes a social media strategy, which is viewed as one of the important aspect of the communication strategy. The program team has determined that it would be necessary to enlist an individual social media consultant to further accelerate the progress of this award communication and outreach activities. The consultant will be responsible for the development of a strategic and creative digital campaign plan, buzzer management, and live reports of the program’s award ceremony.
The assignment will start in November 2016 up to April 2017 (6 months period).
SCOPE OF WORK
Reporting directly to the Program Coordinator, the consultant’s scope of work includes as the following:
Development of a Strategic and Creative Digital Campaign Plan
- Review existing social media platforms to determine and prioritize which platforms to put more focus on based on the program’s characteristics.
- Create a strategic and creative digital campaign plan.
- Create a comprehensive social media management scheduling system based on the produced digital campaign plan.
- Provide advisory on overall communications strategy.
- Provide expertise on effective keyword selection and other related buzzing strategies to accelerate outreach.
- Provide organic (human managed) buzzing service to raise online presence of selected keywords.
- Scout relevant endorsers for additional and separate buzzing services.
- Contact, deal, copy write, monitor, and report on buzzing service by endorsers.
Live Reports of the Program’s Award Ceremony
- Develop live content on the program’s award ceremony.
- Broadcast and report the program’s award ceremony live on social media networks.
- Minimum of 5 years on relevant and professional experience including extensive knowledge of and experience in social media management and online buzzing services;
- Background in information and technology, public relations, or media institutions is strongly preferred;
- Knowledge of micro-entrepreneurship and microfinance issues is preferred;
- Proven extensive experience in producing and/or managing digital campaigns;
- Multidisciplinary skills and the ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Have ability and willingness to work with limited supervision;
- Experience working in a multinational environment is preferred;
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms and applications.
All data and information received from MCI for the purpose of this assignment are to be treated confidentially and are only to be used in connection with the execution of these Terms of Reference. All intellectual property rights arising from the execution of these Terms of Reference are assigned to MCI. The contents of written materials obtained and used in this assignment may not be disclosed to any third parties without the expressed advance written authorization of MCI.
The position will be based in Jakarta.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26 October 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.