Muslim Aid is an international charity and development agency based in London with more than 25 years of experience in helping create a safer and more dignified life for disaster and conflict affected people across the globe. We are currently operating in more than 70 countries with 14 field offices. Our vision is a world of peace, compassion and justice where all people achieve fulfilment in al aspects of their lives.
Muslim Aid-Indonesia Field Office would like to recruit a position who is capable to fill the post as:
Finance & Admin Assistant (Based in Mataram – NTB SFO)
Finance & Admin Assistant will work to assist and support the NTB SFO team to deliver effective and efficient finance and administration services to implement of the program in the field in Mataram, NTB. The Finance & Admin Officer will provide general administration and finance related with paper work. Arrange meetings with local government and make travel arrangements as required. S/he to undertake the raising of purchase orders, processing of invoices of all office equipment, financial accounts and working at all times within NTB Sub Field Office.
Essential duties & Responsibilities:
Maintain financial records, including preparation of invoices, receipts, banking documents, etc as per guidelines provided by MA national office Finance Section; In collaboration with the Project Field Coordinator and Programme Officer to prepare financial reports to MA national office; Liaise directly with Finance section of MA National office with regard to monthly and other financial reports; Handling Petty cash and cash flow; Support and handling admin task on daily basis;
- University Degree or diploma in Business or Public Administration, Economics, majoring accountancy
- Minimum 1-2 years have experience in administrative and finance.
- Sensitivity and adaptability towards culture, gender, religion, race, nationality, and age
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel, Internet, Email and Power Point
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Show flexibility and adaptability. Willingness to travel as required
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to think and plan strategically
- Moderate in English both written and spoken
- Ability to think critically and independently and work with minimum supervision, and solve problems independently
- Proven ability to work creatively, innovatively and effectively with limited direct supervision
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and adapt to change
- Ability to speak local language (NTB) is asset
Applications should be submitted to Human Resource Department, Muslim Aid Indonesia through email addressed at:email@example.com All applications should include cover letter mentioning the position clearly, updated resume (CV), and two references. Application should be received not later than 26th October, 2016 at 17.00 pm.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.