Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We've begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Position : Consultant of Policy Gap Analysis and Youth Employment Study in Sukabumi and Garut.
The objective of this consultancy is:
The consultant will do to on research of certain youth employment aspects below, in Sukabumi and Garut:
- Identify policy gaps on local regulation related to youth employment (wages, working hours, career development);
- Identify policy gaps on implementation of the manpower regulation (Manpower law – 13/2003)
- Assessment on cost example to provide market-responsive training for youth, and apprenticeship for youth;
- Assessment on database development of youth employment;
- By identifying the policy gaps, the research will help to understand, in detail, why existing policies often do not achieve their objective to increase quality of youth employment in Garut and Sukabumi district.
The research will also enable to enhance working groups ability to work with local government to improve the policy implementation. This will be a learning process in order for stakeholders and local business actors to be able to improve the way on how programs addressing youth unemployment should be developed.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <RFP-CREATIVE POLICY><your name>
Closing date for application is 19 October 2016 at 16:00
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.