Job Vacancy: Legal Officer Based In Bandung
- Review all legal documents such as Memorandum of Understanding, Agreement Contract, Employment Contract etc
- legal permit at National Office and each location could be used such as
- Organisation Registration Number, Operational Lisence etc
- Legal administration
- Archive data building and vehicle insurance
- Manage patents
- Provide advice from legal perspective on issues or cases involving labour, child protection etc
- Connect organisation with external parties that is related with law issues
- Basic Salary, Medical Insurance
- National and International Capacity Building
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Law or equivalent.
- skill(s): understanding about manpower regulation, understanding about
- basic agrarian law act, organisation registration regulation,
- foundations regulation etc
- Has wide network with community, other Non Profit Organisation and Government
- Fluent in english and bahasa (verbal and written)
- Dynamic, passionate at social activities, assertive, persuasive
- Has perseverance, durability and good conflict management
- Best interest to the child
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
Please send your complete resume to email@example.com (Max 25MB) no later than October 12, 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.