The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for 25years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
The Development Director works towards meeting the strategic priorities of the program by conceiving, developing, and managing plans and strategies. S/he focuses on long-range strategic priorities, and establishes and monitors activity level benchmarks and measures of success. S/he serves as the primary owner for business processes and guidelines related to the work of the teams under his/her supervision. S/he manages the development and implementation of a strategic, integrated, and collaborative approach to maximize success, including organizing communications. S/he facilitates strategic dialogues with clients and senior-level stakeholders, probing to identify key issues and requirements, negotiating and developing solutions, and synthesizing a plan of action tailored to audience. S/he directs diverse activities, develop complex practices and processes, project outcomes, and initiate changes in order to improve effectiveness.
The Development Director focuses fundraising efforts in corporate engagement, private philanthropy, membership program and public funding:
- Identify funding opportunities, develop collaborations with the private sector (in the form of corporate philanthropy, partnerships and practices) and manage these programs for success and further replication
- Create and implements strategies for cultivation, solicitation and closure, as well as set and achieve annual targets and goals.
- Understand and apply complex principles of developing donor strategies and builds strong relationships with a portfolio of new donors and prospects
- Increase funding from high net-worth individuals through effective identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Provide opportunities for donors to receive recognition and increase future giving.
- Develop proposals
- Develop and implement the Membership Program
- Design the long and short range business goals and objectives, provide strategy and insight to hit membership targets whilst considering dynamic business needs, resource capacity and their interdependencies
- Work to effectively engage governmental entities as well as development missions represented in Indonesia to further TNC’s mission of preserving biological diversity for the benefit of both people and nature
- Hold public fund raising activity to increase the level of financial support for TNC projects and priorities
- Develop strategies for key public agencies and write/submit proposals
The Development Director reports to the Country Director and is based in Jakarta,
- Master’s degree and at least 8 years related experience like Marketing and/or Fundraising, including experience working at a senior level.
- Experience with business development, banking, corporate social responsibility or corporate sustainability.
- Knowledge of current and evolving trends in environment
- Experience building and maintaining long-term relationships with fundraising constituents such as major donors and corporations.
- Experience preparing and presenting project proposals and negotiating complex high profile or sensitive agreements.
- Experience in conceiving, developing, and managing multiple projects and strategic goals.
- Experience in planning and delivering budgetary responsibilities.
- Experience managing and supervising a multidisciplinary team.
- Effectively communicates via presentations, conversations, and documents.
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than October 18, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.