HIV/AIDS Social Media Consultancy
PROJECT SUMMARY: Through the USAID-funded Health Technical Assistance Project (BANTU), Palladium supports USAID Indonesia’s Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) by rapidly leveraging specialized short- and long-term technical assistance to USAID, USAID-funded programs, the Government of Indonesia (GOI), and other organizations and agencies as required.
Brief Description: In Indonesia, HIV/AIDS is concentrated among high-risk behavior groups of sex workers, men who have sex with men (MSM), people who inject drugs (PWID) and transgender persons (TG) in medium and large cities and major ports in the world’s largest archipelago. Despite the high rates of HIV in Indonesia and the availability of immediate treatment through SUFA (strategic use of ARVs), public awareness remains low and there is continued stigma and discrimination against high risk populations and those infected and affected by HIV. These factors have led high risk populations to avoid getting tested for HIV or seeking HIV prevention information. With high coverage and use of social media in Indonesia, opportunities exist to raise awareness about HIV and encourage people to seek testing, know their HIV status and prevent infection or transmission of HIV. Social media platforms provide a unique opportunity to rapidly disseminate information by generating viral word-of-mouth or “buzz marketing.” But this requires the identification of credible sources as online influences and the need to disseminate information through a large number of groups or communities.
Purpose of the Short-Term Technical Assistance: The overall purpose of this short-term technical assistance consultancy is to create a practical and comprehensive approach for leveraging a range of social media to build general awareness of HIV, dispel myths and address stigma and discrimination, and encourage testing and treatment.
Palladium is recruiting for an Indonesian (local hire) Social Media consultant company for a two month period (with the possibility of extension). For the duration of this consultancy, this person will be based in Jakarta, with some domestic travel.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Creative Director should have a Bachelor degree in social sciences, marketing, or related discipline. social sciences, arts, cinematography, or related discipline.
- Proven experience with video editing, photography, cinematography and visual communication skills
- At least 5 years of progressive work experience in developing communication strategies and media content.
- Proven experience with the development and implementation of media planning
- Experience in monitoring and analysis of social media trends, on-line outreach strategies and approaches preferred.
- Experience with developing and implementing communications and public relations strategies to promote and publicize different services and programs.
- Experience interviewing content experts and translating this information into accurate, clear and concise prose for social media and online properties.
- Proven expertise with writing and promoting blogs and content.
- Ability to analyze responses to social media activities and make recommendations preferred
- Proven experience researching, writing, and editing a broad range of communications activities, and use of social media outlets.
- Proven ability to maintain and build relationships with social network influencers to create opportunities and coverage of programs.
- Articulate, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with different audiences.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must possess strong strategic communications skills
- Experience in managing multiple communications and social media platforms.
- Strong understanding of social media analytics desired
OPEN PERIOD: October 28 – November 1, 2016
POSITION INFORMATION: The position will be a short-term consultancy, based in Jakarta, Indonesia, and will start as soon as possible. This position is limited to Indonesian applicants only. Please note that due to the volume of applications, we will only be able to contact those who are selected on the short-list for this position.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are unable to access the site, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line of your email
Palladium provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.