The Grants Management Officer will be responsible for monitoring the effective implementation of the CBNRM Grant-funded projects as per the terms and conditions of the Grant Agreements.
This will include:
- Maintaining a system to record and track CBNRM Grant funding commitment and disbursement;
- Monitoring and ensuring grantees’ compliance with their Grant Agreement’s terms & conditions as well as other MCA-Indonesia’s requirements;
- Reviewing project proponent's proposed budget or financial proposal;
- Reviewing grantees’ financial compliance, delivery rate and progress reports leading to recommendation for disbursement of payments
- Coordinating/arranging grantees’ financial audit. The Grants Management Officer may participate in the technical appraisal of project proposals, helping to assess their financial and administrative aspects and related capacity of applicants.
Minimum Mandatory qualifications and experience
- Minimum bachelor degree in accounting finance, business administration, or any relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated grants management experience, preferably relating to grant-funding or grant-making facility for (local) NGOs or CSOs.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience and skills in undertaking financial compliance and quality control.
- Good communication skills (speaking and writing) in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Demonstrated understanding and familiarity with good governance principles of (local) NGOs/CSOs,particularly with regards to managing or implementing projects with public or donor's funding.
Please kindly send your Application Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.