Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
The Unmet Needs Volunteer will perform a variety of tasks to ensure the successful publishing of Kopernik’s Unmet Needs Report and as well as assist with the launch event. This volunteering program is eligible for Jakarta-based students who are currently enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Indonesian national
- Previous experience with event planning
- Flexibility during the planning stage
- Can ride a motorcycle, possesses valid drivers licence (SIM C)
- Help coordinate the printing process of the report
- Assist in arranging the venue and logistics for the launch event
- Help dealing with vendors for the event
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for the event concept with the Kopernik team
- Help with various tasks during the launch event
- Help coordinate other volunteers during the event
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website: CLICK HERE
APPLICATIONS CLOSE OCTOBER 16th 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.