Program Officer: Artisanal and Small - scale Gold Mining
Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS), a Kalimantan-based foundation head-quartered in Palangka Raya, is striving to improve the quality of governance and well-being in areas affected by mineral development activities, and works closely with communities, local government and extractive companies.
YTS is looking for an experienced Program Officer to conduct fieldwork with artisanal and small-scale gold mining communities in various locations in Indonesia.
Candidates must be well-experienced in engaging with and empowering communities to become more functional and effective, particularly with economic livelihoods. S/he must also be able to engage constructively with local government and other local key stakeholders.
Experience and qualities required:
- Participatory community development, empowerment and capacity building
- Able to assist with planning, organizing and implementing field programs
- Good understanding of government regulations regarding the village
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and human relations skills
- Good writing and documentation skills
- Strong language skills – English, Bahasa
- Able to travel and work in remote areas up to three weeks per month
If interested, please send a letter of application and CV by e-mail by November 4th to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include an indication of availability and expected remuneration. This position is available immediately. Women are encouraged to apply.
Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.