International Fundraising Officer
Jakarta Head Office
Yayasan Usaha Mulia (YUM) is a nonprofit organization that works to improve the quality of life of the poor and destitute in Indonesia for 40 years. YUM is focused on working in Education, Health and Community projects in Cipanas, West Java and Palangka Raya, Central Kalimantan.
We are currently looking for a International Fundraising Officer with the following criteria:
- Respond to fundraising enquiries from individuals, companies and organizations, including preparation of meeting materials and funding proposals.
- Manage donor relationships, including progress reports on the use of donated funds.
- Work with the Communications Team and the project liaisons to understand the projects and operational budget needs and ensure thank you procedures and funding distribution processes are clear. Provide cover for other team members as appropriate.
- Writing and editing Reports and Proposals to current and new donors. Assisting project liaisons in editing progress reports and proposals.
- Carry out any research into major donors or companies as appropriate.
- Work in partnership with other colleagues including sharing contacts and information with a view to maximizing income opportunities, as well as design and implement campaigns, events and activities.
- Assist with event planning and logistics in advance and provide support on the day of events.
- Assist with the content of YUM’s bi-annual e-newsletter in English.
- Assist with the content of YUM’s Annual Report and selection of photos. Ensure Annual Report is distributed to donors for which you are responsible.
- Use YUM’s Head Office Information System to share fundraising files, communication / promotional materials, and contact and image library databases to encourage efficient working practices and transfer of knowledge.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required by the Chairperson of YUM.
- In the course of your work with YUM, promote YUM’s project activities whenever possible.
- In the course of your work with YUM, you cannot be employed in additional work with any other employer.
- Help maintain YUM contact database by updating records and following up email bounce backs and missing information.
- Check the needs of the projects regularly.
- Advanced communications skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Business
- Excellent English writing and computer skills
- Minimum 3 years of working experience at the same level and/or similar position in NGOs.
- Willing to establish and maintain good working relationships with donors and various partners.
October 28, 2016
Send your complete application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject of the email.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.