Founded in 1979, ACF International (Action Against Hunger) is an international non-governmental, non-religious, and non-profit making organization that delivers programmes in over 45 countries. Recognized worldwide as a leader in the fight against hunger, our mission is to save lives through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, especially during and after emergency situations and conflicts. ACF had been now developed into ACF International network with headquarters in France, Spain, Canada, UK and USA.
ACF has been active in the NTT district since 2007 since its first established in 1999 in Indonesia in cooperation and partnership with the Ministry of Health, local authorities and stakeholders. Around 40 networks have benefited from a renovation, as have water sources and wells. In the Kupang District, ACF now implements a range of integrated community based programs in Nutrition and Care practices, Food Security, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Emergency response and DRR/Climate Change Adaptation going from relief to recovery in order to address effectively the population’s needs.
Under the current activities of our program in Kupang District, East Nusa Tenggara Province, a key area to focus is to support the capacity building of local authorities, community, include local NGO to improve the capacity to replicate key activities on their own future. To actualize this, ACF is now seeking a good candidate to fill the position of “HEALTH PROJECT MANAGER”, with the following:
Organisation: Action Contre La Faim - International
Vacancy Number: ACFID/HRREC.020/NUT-KU/XI/2016
Vacancy Duration: 3 Months (with possibility of extension)
Application Close: 21 /11/2016
Location: Kupang, Nusa Tenggara Timur
The Health Project Manager is accountable to the Field Coordinator. The Health Project Manager is responsible for the development & delivery of a Maternal Health Project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and supervise activities in the framework of ACF health projects
- Skills development for ACF staff through internal and external programme meeting.
- Managing project team for overall planning and coordination of work in collaboration with Superior
- Develop and direct program, this includes identifying and proposing the development of new program.
- Represent the organisation and develop local partnership.
- Pre or Post graduate studies in Health.
- Experience in Maternal and Child Health
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing Health projects.
- Demonstrated high quality interpersonal, written & verbal communication and diplomacy skills.
- Highly developed leadership skills with confidence
- Demonstrated experience managing project team together with local health professions and beneficiaries.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to use computer and related technology efficiently
- An ability to interact effectively with people, attentive and open mindedness
- High quality spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Demonstrated experience in humanitarian projects.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.