Title: DRR Project Manager Assistance (PMA)
Duty Station: Jakarta
Responsible to: Project Manager
Coordinates with: Church
Duration: 12 months (January – December 2017); extension possible
Closing date: December 15, 2016
This position’s role is to organize Training of Trainer (ToT) for Emergency Response Team (ERT), support ERT members for mitigation actions in partnership with the church.The role will be carried out bypromotion and disseminate information to youth people and the church, managing data base (ERT members, youth volunteers), organize online training and web seminar, facilitate ERT meetings and fundraisingand to support ERT members in partnership with BPBDs and to help ERT members during emergency response.
The overall long term goal of the Project is to build collaboration and partnership with Church and Government to improve community’ resilience and establishment and training of anNational Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Appreciative, be self-motivated and good communication and interpersonal skills in order to maintain an acceptable working relationship with church’ leaders and government agencies.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relations in a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for cultural diversity.
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Humanities, Psychology andproven experiences in Disaster Risk Reduction or Emergency Response for at least 2 years.
- Familiar with Sphere Standard, DRR programs, church volunteer and participatory training methodologies, data base management to effectively carry out the required duties
- Ability to work under pressure at times while maintaining high quality results and team player in emergency response.
The PMA will support DRR Project Manager in project implementation of strengthening collaboration of ADRA-Church and Government in DRR and Emergency Response at national level. S/He will responsible to maintain good communication between ERT’ members with the church and the government.
The PMA is required to undertake the following tasks:
- Draft monthly planning based on the detailed implementation plan (DIP)
- Produce promotion materials, organize meetings, online trainings, web seminars and managing volunteer data base.
- Support PM to assist the new established Emergency Response Team (ERT) to undergo their mitigation actions and partnership with BPBDs.
- Support ERT members or Project Manager during Initial Emergency Response and make sure quality report and timely.
- Proposing ways of improvement of Project strategy and technical matter that adjusted to the changing of working environment and availability of resources.
- Preparing the monthly activity reports and other reports as required to Project Manager.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) in English or Bahasa NOT later than December 15, 2017 by email to:
Subject of the e-mail: PMA
Important: CV files not exceeding 200 kb
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. ADRA Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of race, gender or religion.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.