YAYASAN BANTUAN KASIH INDONESIA (Compassion Indonesia Foundation), a Christian Ministry for Children Development in Indonesia, is seeking for highly motivated staff (Bandung Office) for the position below:
Partnership Facilitator (PF)
- Min S1-Degree any discipline and above 27 Year of Age.
- Good English (verbal & written) & Communication skill.
- Min: 5 years experience working in Christian/Social ministry dealing with children/youth.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills, facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and establishing trusting relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to work with only occasional supervision and willing to be placed
- Computer proficiency, experience with the Internet, applications of Microsoft Office and presentation and publication software.
- Good leadership, general management, and problem-solving skills and customer oriented
- Willing to travel in a long term
Country Director’s Administrative Assistant
- D III – degree in Secretary/Business Administrations and above 27 years of Age.
- A responsible person, loyal, with a highly cooperative spirit and willing to help others.
- Ability to make decisions and solve routine problems.
- Min: 3 years’ experience working in a busy office and performing advanced administrative duties.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Able to travel as directed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a cross-cultural environment.
Please send your CV and recent photograph Mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Put (Job Code) on the Email Subject, No Later than 2 weeks
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.