Are you Ready to Assist in Indonesia’s Energy Transition?
If the answer is ‘yes!’ you might be our new colleague in our development programme! The Embassy of Denmark in Jakarta is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced National Programme Officer on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation who wants to play a crucial role in Denmark’s Environmental Support Programme for Indonesia (ESP3). Denmark is a strong partner for Indonesia and our development cooperation programme assists Indonesia in promoting a green growth agenda, focusing on the environment, energy and climate change/natural resource management.
The National Programme Officer on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation is based partly at EBTKE and partly at the ESP3 office in KLHK. You will be reporting to the ESP3 National Programme Adviser and will be responsible for implementation of ESP3’s Component 2 by providing advice and implementation support to ESP3 government partners (predominantly the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources), coordinating with and supporting activities by the Danish Strategic Sector Cooperation in Energy (SSC) and helping Denmark promote innovative partnerships with Indonesia within energy.
Thanks to your strong analytical and networking skills and experience with the energy sector in Indonesia you will work independently and provide strategic advice to partners as well as the Danish Embassy. On a day-to-day basis, you will be involved in monitoring and ensuring the timely and result-oriented implementation of the development programme.
- Minimum bachelor degree in environmental management, environmental engineering or another relevant professional field;
- Solid practical experience from working with implementation of programmes, preferably in environment, energy, or climate change and involving foreign donors or organisations;
- Knowledge of energy issues in Indonesia, renewable energy, energy efficiency and conservation
- Knowledge of Indonesian society and government structures
- Ability to develop and maintain an extensive network of appropriate mid- to high-level contacts in the government and non-government sector
- Motivation to transform the Indonesian energy sector into sustainable energy
- Fluency in written and spoken Indonesian and English. Willingness to travel frequently.
What we offer:
Our new colleague will be offered a contract running until the end of 2017. We would like you to start as soon as possible and preferably no later than 1st January 2017. You will be joining a team of currently 10 colleagues – 3 international and 7 nationals – who are all experts within their respective fields and are ambitious with a clear goal of delivering results and boosting Denmark’s relationship with Indonesia.
How to apply:
A letter of motivation and full CV in English should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than ten days after this announcement. Closing Date: 30 November 2016
More information on the programme can be found at esp3.org. Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.