Short Term Programmer:
We are a social enterprise with a mission to design and deliver tools for people who want to improve the world. We work at the forefront of efforts to understand and respond to the challenges of migration, conflict and justice issues in the 21st Century. Geographically, we work mainly in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and South/East Asia. Our supporters are international organizations, national governments, international non-profit organizations and private companies.
Farsight invests in software and web applications to support social progress. We are recruiting an Indonesian Web Based Application Developer. The job is most suitable for a junior programmer with demonstrated capacity (can show examples of previous programming or application) to execute web-based software development, and who now wants to apply their skills to big social challenges. Your role will involve the following:
- Designing/developing data flow and database structure
- Developing a web-based interface program
Scope of Services
The Programmer has the responsibility of designing and developing a web-based application and ensuring the integration of existing data with the interface. The services to be provided will include:
- Developing features and functions
- Producing quality coded solutions based on design/client requirements
- Bug tracking and version control
We are recruiting on a consultancy (deliverables-based contract), to be based in Jakarta. The deliverables upon which payment will be based include a database structure, interface prototype, and a final functioning interface.
Key Job Requirements
- A relevant computer science degree and/or professional track record in web application development
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PHP
- Basic English and excellent Bahasa Indonesia communication skills
- Database server application (MySQL, SQL etc.)
- Knowledge of GoogleMap or other mapping applications is a bonus
To submit an application
Send an email to email@example.com, which should consist of:
- A CV and proposal with expected fee
- An example of a past project or delivered web-based applications
Deadline 25th of November 2016. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.