Yayasan Fondasi Hidup (Food for the Hungry/FH-Indonesia) is an independent non-governmental organization basedin Medan, North Sumatera and has program operations in North Sumatera Province and Mentawai, West Sumatera Province. FH has been working in Indonesia since 2005 and aims to alleviate all forms of poverty through holistic programming and approach.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as:
Job Title: Operation Manager
Supervisor: National Director
Supervise: HR Officer, General Administration Officer, IT Officer, Child Sponsorship Coordinator
Operation manager plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the organization. The manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and performance of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Reporting to the National Director and serving as a member of the Senior Leadership Team along with the Finance Director and Program Director. This position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organizational functions. Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Work together with Finance Director to support National Director to develop annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget
- Administer payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
- Conduct procurement process in a best practice manner.
- Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising programs.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, and GA) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Provide consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues, reports to third party and also to Global Service Center, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing etc.
- Minimum holding of a bachelor degree in Management or other social sciences
- High level of English proficiency (Equivalent with paper based TOEFL 500)
- Commitment to poverty eradication and community transformation
- At least 7 years experience in Office Administration and Financial Management
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- 4 plus years experience in Administration and familiarity to HR and Public Relation
- Knowledge of government contract management and knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status.
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application, updated CV, salary expectation and three latest references (max300kb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 08th, 2016. Please put “Operation Manager” as email subject, and please put your name after CV and/orcover letter title (e.g. CV-James / Cover letter-James ).
Yayasan Fondasi Hidup
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.