Human Resource Staff
Yayasan Kampus Diakoneia Modern (KDM) is a social non-governmental foundation (NGO) assisting development of former street children to their better future. Located in Pondok Gede, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia, are looking for staff members to be part of our program.
KDM recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the child right and protection (or prevention of child abuse) in our care/activities/programs.
KDM is looking for a dynamic, creative, and eager-to-learn individual to take up the position to involve in development & implementation of Social Intervention for street and marginalized children.
Qualifications and qualities needed are as follow:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Psychology;
- Excellence skill in using a variety of software packages such as windows, spreadsheet, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, Ms Word, e-mail, internet application);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Mature and open-mind
- Enthusiastic and warm
- Perfect health condition (nonsmoker)
- Independent, full of initiative and ideas
Job description & responsibility:
- Maintains organization human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, conducting orientation and training program; conducting internship program
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records;
- Others work that may assigned by the supervisor.
For those who available to work immediately, please send your application letter indicating the applied position with a paragraph motivation statement with salary expectation, CV in .PDF format (10 pages max, not more than 1MB file size), no later than November 25th, 2016. Send requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.