KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has a strong reputation in national and international TB control. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. As a non-profit international organization, KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centred care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Travel & Accommodation Assistant
Duty Station: Representative Office, Jakarta
The Travel & Accommodation Assistant will responsible to assist and support official travel and accommodation inquiries, including official meetings.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Travel Related Duties
- Assist the Travel & Accommodation Officer in official travel inquiries. Flight, hotel, necessary travel insurance, and other transportation required.
- In coordination with the Travel & Accommodation Officer, confirm availability plus convey tentative itinerary to respective traveler for approval at best quality service according to KNCV internal policies and donor requirements. The Travel & Accommodation Officer has to ensure that travel needs are in line with KNCV’s Unit Cost Policy.
- Ensure that best value bookings are made each time, this includes effective routing of travel.
- Assist with and coordinate official events such as meetings, conferences, and departmental activities as required, in coordination with the PMC unit, and actively explore possible venues for further cooperation.
- Handle & arrange driver’s schedule as per user’s requisition and ensure its log book completion. This includes scheduling repairs or service appointments for the cars.
- Provide other tasks as required.
- Provide regular recapitulation on travel expenses, as well as evaluating all related bills, in coordination with the Finance Department. This includes providing Payment Requests for invoices.
- Provide updated travel master list to the Travel & Accommodation Officer or Admin Manager.
- Administer all related travel documents (TAR, related PR/TOR) / ensure the supporting documents are completed before travel documents are issued.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification
- Minimum Diploma degree, with Travel & Tourism background.
- Minimum 1 year service in Travel services.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Outgoing, and service oriented person.
- Excellent knowledge in Travel & Tourism.
- English proficiency.
- Knowledge of basic USAID regulation.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Ability to work as part of multi-cultural team and independently.
- Motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working.
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations.
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 December 2016 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.