Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
LOCATION: UBUD - BALI (HEADQUARTERS)
- Lead the HRM scope of work for the organization; including but not limited to recruitment, salary survey, remuneration, benefits, contract management, induction, performance appraisal also staff wellbeing.
- Lead the management on visas and work permits matter for expatriate staff.
- Lead in liaising with relevant government authorities on immigration, permits, social welfare and others.
- Liaise with Yayasan Kopernik board.
- Indonesian national with a relevant Bachelor degree (Master degree preferred).
- Minimum five years of combined work experience in human resources management (HRM) and government liaison with at least two years in a managerial role.
- Work experience with an INGO, NGO or Indonesian foundation preferred.
- Experience in working with web-based HRM application software.
- Excellent understanding of the Indonesian Labor Law and Immigration Law
- Experience in managing Compensation Benefits / Payroll
- Experience in managing Employee/Labor Relations
- Mature with ability to manage emotions
- Experience in identifying and enhancing staff capacity building and organizational development
- Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with government agencies.
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform to a high level under limited supervision
- Ability to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and in Indonesian
- Fully computer literate
- Positive attitude, hard-working, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact
- Accountability. Works within the coordination structure to ensure that clear lines of accountability for decisions making and reporting
- Ambition. Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves
- Collaboration. Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
- Creativity. Develops and encourages new and innovative solution
- Integrity. Honest, encourages openness and transparency, builds trust and confidence.
- Handling and managing of the full spectrum of Human Resources Department, office services/Health Safety Environment, recruitment, administration, employee relations, training and development.
- Build upon existing tools to develop appropriate performance measurement and management system.
- Develop and implement systems to ensure staff well being across the organisation - ensuring field based staff receive equal attention to Ubud based staff.
- Develop, analyse and provide recommendations for improvement of company’s organization structure, job descriptions, job evaluation process and salary ranges.
- Develop and improve policies and procedures for human resources matters such as employee compensation and benefits and manage their implementation.
- Lead the preparation of payroll administration, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (SIPP Online) and BPJS Kesehatan (EDABU).
- Improve and maintain HR Database.
- Prepare necessary reports, correspondence, internal/circular memorandums for management and Government.
- Undertake all necessary government liaison and reporting activities.
- Develop recruitment strategy. Facilitate the recruitment process, work closely with hiring managers - this includes advising on job descriptions, posting jobs, sourcing, screening, driving the post-interview decision process, negotiating offers, closing candidates, and on boarding.
- Provide industrial/labor relations advice to the leadership of the organisation to ensure compliance with government regulations.
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered.
Please visit our website: CLICK HERE
APPLICATIONS CLOSE DECEMBER 5th 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.