Yayasan Menara Agung Pengharapan (MAP) Internasional is a Christian organization based in Medan, North Sumatera Indonesia. Currently looking for: TB PROGRAM MANAGER
Terms of Employment: 1 (one) year contract with possibility to extend
Duty Station: South Nias, North Sumatera.
- Indonesia nationality
- Fluently in English both Spoken and Written is a must
- A Degree in Public / Community Health or higher is a must
- Experience in developing TB and HIV program strongly recommended to apply
- Minimum two years of progressive experience in developing community health program
- Good proposal writing skill is mandatory.
- Experience of working in non-profit or INGO sector highly desirable.
- Team Player & Hard Working, Self Starter, Creative, Energetic. Excellent management skills, demonstrating strong leadership and initiative.
- An impeccable record of honesty and probity.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.