Video Maker for ACCCRN Indonesia Process and Mercy Corps Indonesia Profile
Mercy Corps Indonesia is a local organization that works on urban issues as well as in coastal and rural communities with a focus on poverty reduction. We emphasize strategic partnerships with businesses and government in all our programs and work closely with communities to fully understand the challenges they face and work together on solutions. This long and extensive journey of Mercy Corps Indonesia has shown many evidences of success stories in empowering people in Indonesia. In order to capture the highlight of journey, there is a need to create an organization profile in form of a video as an effective means of communication. Therefore, Mercy Corps Indonesia requires a video maker to produce video documentary as mentioned above.
Mercy Corps Indonesia has been the ACCCRN implementing partner in Indonesia since 2009. ACCCRN has contributed to Indonesian climate change adaptation efforts in urban contexts, with a particular focus on poor and otherwise vulnerable communities. The program has worked intensively with two pilot cities, Bandar Lampung and Semarang, to insert Urban Climate Change Resilience (UCCR) into municipal development planning processes. Through this work, ACCCRN has engaged additional six cities from Cirebon, Blitar, Pekalongan, Probolinggo, Tarakan, and Palembang that have demonstrated specific commitments towards the replication of ACCCRN. In addition, as a result of collaboration with APEKSI, more cities are exposed to the knowledge of climate resilience planning.
ACCCRN in Indonesia has been running since 2009 and the project implementation will finish in December 2016. This long and extensive journey of ACCCRN has shown many evidence of success stories in building climate change resilience in Indonesia. In order to capture the process, there is a need to create a program profile in form of a video as an effective means of communication. Therefore, Mercy Corps Indonesia requires a video maker to produce video documentary as mentioned above.
The objectives of hiring video maker are:
- To capture the process of ACCCRN implementation in Indonesia as a reference for other similar Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) program in the future
- To capture the highlight of Mercy Corps in Indonesia to showcase the experience and achievement in empowering people in Indonesia.
- To share for publication purposes, in local, province or national events that is relevant, to be used widely by Mercy Corps and its network.
Pursuant to this contract, video maker will:
- Good quality video of ACCCRN Indonesia process that could give impact to broader network in understanding the results of ACCCRN Program and its impact in climate change adaptation.
- Good quality video of Mercy Corps Indonesia highlights that could give impact to broader network in understanding the work of the organization and its impact in Indonesia.
The period for videos is until – 16 December 2016.
The deliverables of this work will include two videos – that is in line with Mercy Corps Indonesia design’s provision.
ACCCRN City Government Partnership Coordinator
Work directly with:
ACCCRN Communication Officer
Mercy Corps Indonesia Creative Communication Officer
Please send your CV and Proposal to: email@example.com with subject Video Maker for ACCCRN before 12 November 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.