Basic Education Specialist for Final Evaluation of USAID/Indonesia’s
Prioritizing Reform, Innovation, Opportunities for Reaching Indonesia’s Teachers, Administrators, and Students (PRIORITAS) Program
MSI Indonesia Monitoring and Evaluation Support Project
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities.
The USAID/Indonesia Monitoring and Evaluation Support Project (MESP) is designed to improve the functioning and utility of USAID Mission Performance Monitoring, Evaluation and Project Planning and Design systems through a combination of targeted direct M&E implementation, expert technical assistance, formal training, and knowledge sharing and M&E collaboration support. Under MESP, MSI has been asked to conduct a final performance evaluation of USAID’s Prioritizing Reform, Innovation, Opportunities for Reaching Indonesia’s Teachers, Administrators, and Students (PRIORITAS) Program. The evaluation is expected to begin in April 2017. It will last about 8-10 weeks.
MSI is seeking a basic education specialist to serve on the evaluation team, working under the leadership of the Team Leader and MSI for the upcoming PRIORITAS evaluation. The purpose of the evaluation is to gather lessons learned to inform future USAID and Government of Indonesia efforts to strengthen basic education in Indonesia. MSI is seeking a basic education specialist to serve as a full member of the evaluation team.
- Participate in the initial Team Planning Meeting in Jakarta.
- Support qualitative data collection, which may include desk review, key informant interviews, or focus group discussions in Jakarta and multiple provinces.
- Provide the evaluation team with insight into the functioning of Indonesian basic education institutions, including teacher pre- and in-service training.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data that has been collected.
- Contribute to coordinating a Findings/ Conclusions/ Recommendations Workshop in Jakarta as well as a final workshop with Government of Indonesia officials.
- Contribute to the development of the evaluation deliverables, including the methodology and workplan, evaluation reports (draft and final), and debriefing.
- Other tasks, as assigned by the Team Leader or MSI
- At least 10 years’ experience working in the field of basic education in Indonesia. Full understanding of the basic education system in Indonesia required.
- Master’s degree in relevant field required.
- Prior experience serving on evaluation teams preferred.
- Basic social science research skills including experience conducting semi-structured interviews preferred.
- Experience reviewing and making sense of a large volume of interview data preferred.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa required, both writing and speaking.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please send your CV in English to IDNMESPRecruit@msi-inc.com and put “PRIORITAS Basic Education Specialist” in the subject line no later than November 30, 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.