Social Media Expert
Palladium manages the USAID-funded Health technical Assistance Project (BANTU), which supports USAID Indonesia by rapidly leveraging specialized short and long-term technical assistance to support USAID and the Government of Indonesia’s health programs and national health priorities.
We are anticipating the need for a short-term Local Social Media Expert to support program implementation in Indonesia. The overall purpose of this short-term technical assistance consultancy is to create a practical and comprehensive approach for leveraging a range of social media to enhance general awareness in Health, Education and Environment issues in Indonesia.
The position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia, with some domestic travels.
Key experience and competencies:
- Creative Director should have a Bachelor degree in social sciences, marketing, or related discipline. social sciences, arts, cinematography, or related discipline.
- Proven experience with video editing, photography, cinematography and visual communication skills
- At least 5 years of progressive work experience in developing communication strategies and media content.
- Proven experience with the development and implementation of media planning
- Experience in monitoring and analysis of social media trends, on-line outreach strategies and approaches preferred.
- Experience with developing and implementing communications and public relations strategies to promote and publicize different services and programs.
- Experience interviewing content experts and translating this information into accurate, clear and concise prose for social media and online properties.
- Proven expertise with writing and promoting blogs and content.
- Ability to analyze responses to social media activities and make recommendations preferred
- Proven experience researching, writing, and editing a broad range of communications activities, and use of social media outlets.
- Proven ability to maintain and build relationships with social network influencers to create opportunities and coverage of programs.
- Articulate, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with different audiences.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must possess strong strategic communications skills
- Experience in managing multiple communications and social media platforms.
- Strong understanding of social media analytics desired
Remuneration Package: A competitive package would be offered based on salary history and work experience.
HOW TO APPLY: To respond to this position, please send your resume (no longer than 6 pages) and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
Closing date: November 30, 2016 COB Jakarta Time
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Palladium provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.