HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Surabaya, Indonesia – DFAT-funded Australia Indonesia Partnership – Promoting Rural Income through Supports for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA).
Project Overview and Role
Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA) is an ambitious rural development program funded by the Australian Government which aims to contribute to a 30%, or more, increase in net incomes for 300,000 poor rural female and male farmers by December 2018. PRISMA focuses on eastern Indonesia (EJ, NTB, NTT, Papua and West Papua), and is the one of the largest Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P) program in the world. It is part of the larger Australian-funded rural development umbrella program (AIP-Rural) that includes irrigation (TIRTA), applied science (ARISA), and financing (SAFIRA). PRISMA is managed by Palladium on behalf of the Australian Government in collaboration with Bappenas.
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Officer will assist the Human Resources Manager in performing staffing, recruiting and general human resource functions including personnel recruitment, administration, performance management, professional development and compensations/benefits functions.
Applications close on 25th November 2016. Please apply via this LINK.
The post is open for Indonesian national only. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Specifically, this person will be expected to:
- Enter information into the HR databases including, but not including into HR SharePoint, Employee Database both in Excel and Ms GP on a regular basis and ensure the data is accurate
- Support the HR Manager in contract management related to staff and Consultant contracts, including preparation of contracts for review by the HR Manager and filing of contracts.
- Manage the staff leave and timesheet, assist staff with leave and timesheet administration, and ensure leave and timesheet are recorded properly.
- Prepare information and liaise with external parties for any data related with monthly payroll and insurance.
- Ensure correctness and safekeeping of documents including classified information.
- Assist the HR Manager in recruitment functions of Local staff and Consultants including but not limited to: assisting in the placement of advertisements, supporting logistics for interview and assessment centres, undertaking reference checks, maintaining recruitment databases, and other administrative matters in line with Palladium recruitment processes.
- Support the HR Manager in maintaining quality and compliance of staff induction, performance management, staff development and exit processes.
- Assist HR Manager in providing advice on Manpower Legislation related issues.
- Assist HR Manager in maintaining HR systems that have been established in line with the Palladium Human Resource Management Guidelines.
- Assist HR Manager as the Security Focal Point of Contact.
- Other tasks as reasonably requested by the HR Manager and/or the Head of Operations and Finance
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the related field with an organisation of similar size and scale;
- Proven technical knowledge of Indonesian HR laws (including income tax, BPJS Manpower and Healthcare), regulations and practice;
- Strong initiative and able to multitask;
- Strong skills in Word and Excel;
- Strong communication skills and able to work under minimum supervision; and
- Proficiency in English.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or similar discipline;
- Experience working with DFAT funded programs or International NGO;
- Previously experience with candidate management systems (i.e. JobStreet, JobScience, etc.)
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.