Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, is currently accepting applications for the position of:
District Admin & Finance Officer
Based in Luwu Utara, Sulawesi Selatan (Job Code: DAFO - LU)
The District Admin and Finance Officer is acts as Cash Accountant and ensure properly payment in timely manner in the District Office, in charges to ensure the proper cash accounting in the District Office, to ensure the timely manner of Financial Reporting to SCA, to measure the best practice internal control on the place in accordance to SOP Swisscontact.
- Prepare monthly Cash Advance Request for District Office incoordination with Program Officer (PO) and Field Coordinator (FC) then submit to Regional Office by latest on 23rd every month;
- Receive and Review request of money from FC then give money to FC as program needs after getting approval from Program Officer;
- Receive all payment voucher/ Receipt from FC and third party then review arithmetically, and properly coded to the respective budget line;
- Ensure all payment vouchers/ payment receipts are adequateas supporting document and follow SOP GP SCPP and SCPP program such as travel policy, cash management, and procurement standard;
- Prepare payment trough petty cash for office operations and ensure all payments are upon approval by PO;
- Entry entire payments into BoE according to correct code of account;
- Conducts a petty cash count with PO in a weekly basis;
- Control money settlement requested by FC settled in a timely manner;
- Submit monthly BoE to Finance in Makassar/Jakarta Office after approved by Program Officer latest on 26th every month;
- Send all original documents of BoE to Makassar/Jakarta Office for accounting purpose in a timely manner;
- Manage entire financial document in District Office;
- Responsible for filing system of project activity and financial documentation, and correspondences as well;
- Assist the PO and or Field Facilitators for preparing minutes of meeting of GP SCPP & SCPP staff and or project management meeting in the district;
- Responsible for district’s staff health insurance administration;
- Organize documentation of staff time recording, and staff’s leave request form of district staff;
- Ensure availability and effective management of office supplies and stock record updating;
- Answer, screen forward and or return phone calls as well as the message;
- Responsible for travel arrangement and hotel reservation for District staff, and official visitors (as requested) in coordination with HR & Admin Officer in Makassar Office;
- Control and review the car logbooks which are submitted by FC and then provide the resume on monthly base;
- Control Office inventory in corporate with Logistic officer in Regional office.
- Minimum diploma degree (in Accounting or Economic), preferably with University graduate qualification.
- Minimum three years of experience in the related field;
- Previous working with NGO;
- Strong sense of responsibility and control;
- Experience of planning and managing small budget / cash flow.
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to work in a team
- Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet.)
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until November 20th, 2016 at the latest with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope or Email subject to:
Swisscontact Kantor Sulawesi; Gedung Graha Pena Lt. 11, Ruang 1108‐1109 Jl. Urip Sumoharjo No. 20, Panaikang, Makassar – 90231
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.