Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Senior Finance Manager
Based in Jakarta (Job Code: SFM - JKT)
The Senior Finance Manager is in charge of ensuring proper Program Finance and Accounting procedure for SCPP and providing periodic financial reports to the Head of Business Administration, Head Office (HO), and Donors. The Senior Finance Manager is in charge of measuring best practices and internal control in accordance with the Swisscontact finance SOP. The Senior Finance Manager is in charge of organizing annual external audits according to guidelines from Head Office.
- Prepare the annual budget and review yearly progress/budget modifications in cooperation with the Head of Business Administration;
- Monitor budget VS actual spending and report to the Head of Business Administration;
- Provide reliable periodic financial reports for the Head of Business Administration, Head Office, and SCPP’s Donors in a timely manner;
- Provide and review monthly financial reports for the SCPP Senior Program Manager (Sr. PM) and Regional Program Managers (RPM) to ensure that the level of spending meets targets;
- Supervise and ensure proper accounting data entry by the SCPP Senior Project Accountant and the CoOF Program Accountant;
- Supervise the cash accountant in order to oversee daily payments in the Main Office at the SCPP and CoOf level;
- Manage cash sufficiency in SCPP Jakarta and District Offices and Programs under CoOf;
- Foster a good relationship with the bank to ensure Swisscontact Indonesia receives the best banking services;
- Foster good relationships with Program Managers from the Private Sector and NGO implementing partners to promote best financial practices applied in SCPP;
- Ensure all Finance Unit staff receive adequate information, guidance, and training;
- Measure the best practices and internal control in accordance with the Swisscontact finance SOP;
- Facilitate annual external audits and meet the auditors’ deadlines.
- The Finance Unit provides reliable monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual financial reports. Monthly reports are completed on the 10th of the following month;
- The Finance Unit provides and reviews the monthly budget VS actual spending for the PD, Sr. PM, RPM on the 12th of the following month to ensure that financial targets are met;
- The Finance Unit measures best practices and internal control in accordance with the Swisscontact finance SOP;
- The Finance Unit ensures that yearly external audits are completed with an unqualified opinion and delivered on time in accordance with audit instructions;
- The Finance Unit ensure all Finance Staff receive adequate guidance.
- University degree in Accountancy, preferably with a post graduate qualification;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the relevant field;
- Previous work experience within International NGOs;
- Experience in writing narrative and financial reports is a must;
- Experience in planning and managing budgets;
- Experience in risk mapping & Capacity Assessment on a local level;
- Have an understanding of opportunities and constraints in sustainable development;
- Strong sense of responsibility and control;
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to work within a team;
- Proficient skills with computers and software systems (Excel spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet);
- Presentation skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Excellent English skills written and verbal.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV by December 11th, 2016at the latest with the JOB CODE on the top left corner of the envelope or as the email subject and send to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.