Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Communication Design Officer - Consultant
Based in Jakarta (Job Code: CDO-Con)
- Provide a high quality graphic design under consultative supports from the Communication Design Manager, assure the training manuals follows Swisscontact’s corporate branding and manual standard layout and template;
- Maintain comprehensive communication with the R&D/ R&C Unit, the manuals writers and editors to assure content structures, relevancy and accuracy;
- Due to inputs from to reviewers, promptly response in provide revision of the related manual;
- Assure printing quantity and the quality of the mock up manual and the mass production align with the designed materials.
- A fresh graduate of S1 or D3 in one of the following disciplines: graphic design, multimedia and communication, fine arts, information technology, computer science, or other related field
- Professional knowledge of graphic design software includes Adobe Illustrator, InDesign CS 6 or Creative Cloud and Photoshop
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good in personal organization, planning and priority setting.
- Excellent at taking initiatives, focused and result oriented
- Demonstrated flexibility and capable of managing a variety of tasks with minimum supervision
- Presentation skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until November 29th, 2016 at the latest with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope or Email subject to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 ,
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.