Swisscontact, the Swiss non-profit organization engaged in co-operation for private sector development, implementing the Regional Tourism Development Program WISATA Phase II as part of the Indonesian Swiss Development Cooperation. The program aims at increasing competitiveness of selected tourism destination in order to create income and job opportunities for the local population in the tourism sector.
For program activities in Central Kalimantan Swisscontact is looking for enthusiastic and independent professionals in the following field of expertise:
Program Officer Communication and Reporting - Denpasar
- Translate/correct formal/official letters and documents Write accurate and narrative reports based on inputs from all field offices
- Produce narrative content and images for communication material such as publications, brochures, website, newspapers etc.
- Writing and placing press releases about WISATA Project and events
- Establish an effective reporting and report tracking system for project reports (report tracking system is about status of report to be submitted, to you. What kind of report, when should be submitted, and who will do it.
- Monitor deadlines and also ensure that reporting requirements (frequency, quality, capacity and timeliness) for all running activities have been planned and agreed upon.
- Coordinate and maintain communications with different departments and all destinations field office managers for reports and publications materials to ensure that all reports and publication materials are accurate, informative and on time
- Maintain good working relationship with Swisscontact Country Office in Jakarta and key national media contacts
- Improve the internal communication in all departments/field offices concerning updating publication materials, events, brochures, website, newspaper, etc.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent in Journalism, Economic studies, Foreign Languages (English)
- At least 3 (three) years of relevant working experience with International Organizations or freelance worker in magazine/newspaper
- Have proven skills in writing/journalism, photography, and multimedia
- Knowledge of the tourism sector is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Indonesia languages, both oral and written.
- Proactive, responsible and accurate
- Excellent work ethic, self-starter and flexibility in schedule
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment/team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred applicants from the local area (Denpasar)
- Willing to relocate to Denpasar, for selected applicants who are not residing in Denpasar
Contact us: We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and the opportunity to play a vital role in the project. If you are interested in joining our team where your talent will impact the project outcomes, please apply by 30 November 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate place and position
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.