The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for 25 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
BEST PRACTICES SPECIALIST
The Best Practices Specialist is responsible in carrying lessons learnt as experiences distilled from BMUB Lesser Sunda project that should be actively taken into account in any other future projects. S/he produces a lesson learnt that must be significant in that it has a real or assumed impact on operations. The lesson learnt produced should be valid in the sense that is factually and technically correct; and applicable in that it identifies a specific design, process, or decision that reduces or eliminates the potential for failures and mishaps, or reinforces a positive result. The experience may be positive, as in a successful test or mission, or negative, as in a mishap or failure. For this purpose, the Best Practices Specialist conducts a series of field visits and host a series of interviews with relevant beneficiaries of the BMUB Lesser Sunda Project.
- Carry out comprehensive analysis and provide recommendation to The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program, in the context of producing lessons learnt from BMUB Lesser Sunda Project.
- Identify and make the case for the best opportunities for TNC engagement based on analyses of the market, biological impacts, partnerships, etc.
The Best Practices Specialist reports to the Conservation and Marine Planning Senior Manager and coordinate closely with the Lesser Sunda Portfolio Manager. S/he is based in Jakarta.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) and at least 7 years’ experience in carrying out comprehensive analysis to assess the impact of the conservation project implementation
- Demonstrated experience in producing best practices and lesson learnt from funded project implementation
- Communicating clearly via written, spoken, and graphical means in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Experience developing partnerships (partners, community, government).
- Knowledge of methods and standards of biodiversity information systems and initiatives
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later than November 15, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.