The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for 25 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, and under the overall supervision of the Marketing & Communications Director, the Communication Intern will:
- Prepare communication material for social media campaign
- Organize the content and schedule of the social media campaign
- Support social media monitoring and other digital activities
- Participate in weekly discussion with communications team
- Compile flow of information from programs and sites
- Perform basic copywriting, editing and translating skills
- Daily monitoring for online and print media
- Assist activities related to social media
- Bachelor degree on or currently studying a subject related to natural resource management, agriculture, forestry or communications
- Ability to sell ideas to a wide variety of people and groups
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public-speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office, Word, and Excel. Familiarity with Page maker, Adobe Photoshop or related program for media artwork
- Ability to organize time and manage diverse activities including meeting deadlines
- Pleasant personality (friendly, team player, quick learner, creative and willing to take on a variety of tasks)
- Interested in conservation/biodiversity/environmental issues
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later than November 15, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.