The Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law is a leading hub for inter-disciplinary and policy-oriented human rights research and education, The institute focuses in four areas, which are people on the move, inclusive societies, fair and efficient justice, and economic globalization. RWI office in Jakarta provides capacity building for government institutions, NHRIs, and academic institution and has been working in Indonesia since 1999.
The Consultant support the development of a cost analysis report of the implementation of the Juvenile Justice Law No. 11/2012. The total number of working days is max 20 (twenty) days in 2017.
The Consultant will work closely with Juvenile Justice program team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing a max 50 pages of a cost-benefit analysis report on the implementation of Law no. 11/2012. The paper shall also include the information but not limited on:
- The direct and indirect economic cost of juvenile justice system prior to the implementation of juvenile justice Law no. 11/2012
- The direct and administrative costs of implementing the law
- Estimated expended agencies budget per year on the Law
- Long term saving costs of the implementation of the Law
Knowledge, experiences and competencies:
- At a minimum, the consultant must possess the following qualifications:
- At least a Masters level university degree in Economis
- Eight years of relevant experiences with progressively higher levels of responsibility
- Excellent and proven analytical skills
- Relevant experience in related or similar assignments, especially in Indonesia
- Understanding of human rights approach
- Strong organizational, administrative and communication skills, particularly proficiency of writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- A good team worker.
Closing Date: 21 Dec 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.