Position: Disbursing Officer
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: Bogor, Indonesia.
Key Relationships: Grants Manager, Finance Manager, PA & HR/Adm Officer, Program Administrator, banks, tax consultants, BPJS
Duration and Working Hours: Full time, 08.00 – 17.00
Effective Date: Soon as Possible
Primarily responsible and accountable in the timely disbursement of funds of Samdhana and receives money and records that financial information into QuickBooks in timely manner and effective.
- Prepares cash/check vouchers for payments and file them accordingly. Ensures all related documents (receipts, agreements/contracts, purchase order, etc.) are attached so that only authorized and correct payments are made.
- Prepares adjusting journal vouchers
- Issues Official Receipts and prepares the receipt vouchers
- Records financial transactions in Quick-Books;
- Ensures that all paid vouchers are stamped to avoid double payment;
- Prepares bank reconciliation reports
- Prepares periodic cash count;
- Provide secretariat support upon requests;
- Attends meetings;
- Prepares fund receipts and bank credit note;
- Assists Project Admin to request advance and reviews before payment is made;
- Reviews finance reporting from staff;
- Performs other tasks that the Executive Director, Deputy Director and Finance Manager shall assign from time to time.
- University degree in relevant subject as Accounting with a minimum of 4 (four) years relevant experience;
- Excellent in Accounting and Banking system skills
- Having understanding in tax matters and other government requirements
- Fluent in English is a must
- Can work effectively under pressure and positive attitude
- Willing to extend duty hours to meet deadline/assigned tasks
- Accurate, organized, analytical and can work with minimum supervision
- Preferred knowledgeable in using Quick-books accounting software and/or excel spreadsheet programs
- Samdhana will offer a full benefit package of remuneration;
- Three months probationary period, continued with one year working contract after a satisfactory assessment;
- Duty station will be in Bogor, Indonesia
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae in English, relevant experiences, past salary history, three referees soon as possible, to: email@example.com, placing the job title in the subject line and label your CV with your name.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.