UNICEF Indonesia welcomes applications from qualified candidates for the Terms of Reference below. Interested applicants should submit electronically their application through the link provided below.
Closing date: 23 November 2016
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all nationals, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.
Title: National consultants to support WASH STBM and WASH in Schools Program (15 Positions)
Type of Contract: SSA (Special Service Agreement)
Duty Station: Jakarta (3), NTT (4), NTB (1), South Sulawesi (4), Papua (2), West Papua (1)
Duration: 2017 (Full time for 6 to 11.5 months)
Please indicate the expected daily rate / total lump sum fee.
The UNICEF WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) program supports the acceleration of the Government sanitation programs, including the Ministry of Health STBM program that has five pillars: open defecation-free communities, hand washing with soap; safe drinking at the household, solid and liquid waste management. UNICEF provides technical support at National and sub-national level to Government on accelerating STBM with quality as well as advocating for adequate WASH facilities (hardware and hygiene promotion) in schools and health facilities.
To ensure high quality technical support to STBM and WASH in Schools, UNICEF is aiming to recruit consultant to link closely with Government at National and Sub-national level on the acceleration and consolidation of STBM and strengthening the strategic linkages across other actors at National level as well as linkages to the sub-national levels, especially to support POKJA AMPL at BAPPEDA level.
There are 15 consultancy positions available which range from a period of 6 to 11.5 months. Applicants applying for the positions should indicate in the covering letter which area or areas they would consider from the following available locations: Jakarta, Kupang and various Districts in NTT, Makassar and various Districts in South Sulawesi, Lombok, Jayapura and Manokwari.
Placed in Government and under of the UNICEF WASH team, this consultancy work aims to support the POKJA AMPL, coordinated by BAPPEDA / BAPPENAS or other locally defined line Department on the following outputs.
- Advancing sanitation with the RPJMN goal of Universal Access as the key Target
- Supporting Knowledge Management as a key strategy for program acceleration
- Supporting local Government initiatives at coordination, MonEV and learning transfer
- Working with Civil society and local partners on sanitation efforts
- Providing strategic and technical support to the UNICEF WASH program, as required
Posting date: 11 November 2016
IDEAL PROFILE OF THE CONSULTANT:
- One suitably qualified professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Environmental Studies, Sanitary or Civil Engineering, Social Sciences with solid experience of working on review and documentation, especially linked to WASH issues.
- Have knowledge and experience of the rural water supply and / or sanitation programmes, at National and / or Sub-national level.
- Understanding of the WASH sector in the Indonesian context as well as the related Government structures for program implementation at sub-national and National level i.e. STBM, WASH in Schools or other National Programs for Sanitation Development is an advantage.
- Have experience and interested in knowledge management, advocacy and participatory approaches; monitoring & evaluation; transfer of learning.
- Should be updated on recent development issues, social policies, economic issues, and have the ability to liaise with various departments, institutions, NGOs and experts.
- Prior experience of working with Government, UN agencies, World Bank, large civil society organizations or NGOs / International Development Agencies is an advantage.
- Knowledge, ability to use standard computer packages including MS Word, Power Point, MS Publisher including graphics etc. is essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bahasa is mandatory, capability of speaking and writing well in English is a very strong asset.
Location Vacancy Requisition No (Link to Apply)
Jakarta (3 positions)
STBM National Program Jakarta: CLICK HERE,
WASH in School Jakarta: CLICK HERE;
WASH Partnership & Monitoring Jakarta: CLICK HERE
NTT (4 positions)
Provincial WASH Facilitator Kupang: CLICK HERE
District WASH Facilitator Alor: CLICK HERE
District WASH Facilitator Sumba Timur: CLICK HERE
Provincial WASH Facilitator Sumba Barat Daya: CLICK HERE
NTB (1 position)
Provincial WASH Facilitator Mataram: CLICK HERE
South Sulawesi (4 positions)
STBM National Program Luwu Utara: CLICK HERE
STBM National Program Makassar: CLICK HERE
STBM National Program Barru: CLICK HERE
STBM National Program Takalar: CLICK HERE
Papua (2 positions)
Provincial WASH Facilitator Jayapura: CLICK HERE
District WASH Facilitator Jayapura: CLICK HERE
West Papua (1 position)
Provincial WASH Facilitator Manokwari: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: The screening of your application will be conducted based on the information in your profile. Before applying, we strongly suggest that you review your profile to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.