The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas receiving improved water supply services quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the bottom two wealth quintiles (i.e. bottom 40%) or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation services, all of whom are from the bottom two wealth quintiles or Indonesia’s eastern provinces.
- Surabaya (JOB Code : WFEJRO-Surabaya)
- Malang (JOB Code : WFEJRO-Malang)
- Kota Probolinggo (JOB Code : WFEJRO-KotaProbolinggo)
- Gresik (JOB Code : WFEJRO-Gresik)
- Sidoarjo (JOB Code : WFEJRO-Sidoarjo)
- Kabupaten Probolinggo (JOB Code : WFEJRO-KabProbolinggo)
- Kabupaten Lumajang (JOB Code : WFEJRO-KabLumajang)
- Conduct series of preparation/promotion meetings at the community level to socialize the program and engaging community to actively involve and contribute in WASH activities and increasing access to WASH facilities
- Supervise project implementation and maintenance conducted in field including stakeholder involvement and clarifying their responsibilities during preparation.
- Ensure that policies and regulations related to the program are applied properly during implementation to avoid disturbance from other parties.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.