The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 arefrom the poorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are fromthe poorest 40% of the population.
- Supporting Regional BC/Marketing Specialist to undertake regular assessments in the area of (both water supply and sanitation) for the target locations to identify existing conditions, main issues, potential demand, possible conflict with other programs and commitment from key local partners and stakeholders (including PEMDA, PDAM, Dewan Pengawas, MFIs, etc.).
- Increase household demand for WASH Services, with special focus on:
- Supporting programs to increase households demand for WASH services
- Providing support to city and district governments and relevant staffs including sanitarians, local health agency, including kader Posyandu and local/community leader to implement STBM (urban STBM approach) and behavior change programming; may include capacity building (training etc.) and activities
- Establishing strong partnership with city and district governments as well as with private sectors (including local banks, CSR) to create market based approach for WASH products and services, and financial support (micro finance, etc.) to help community (especially bottom 40% of population) to access WASH products
- Conducting social mobilization activities to build awareness on WASH and promoting behavior change, in close coordination with WASH Facilitators
- Promoting WASH products and building WASH promotion channel at community level, in close coordination with WASH facilitators
- Promoting market based approach for WASH products to build ownership of the product and to ensure sustainable behavior change
- Seeking potential partners to promote WASH products as well as to link WASH service provider to the consumer (especially bottom 40% of population)
- Promoting STBM approach in urban setting and engaging city and local governments to replicate the approach, this will include financial access and supply to WASH products
- Support preparation of IUWASH annual regional work plans and budgets resulting in agreed action plans with local partners, incorporating cost-sharing and /or leveraging of local and national stakeholders.
- Support BC/Marketing Specialist to monitor overall WASH BC/Marketing activities in the region, in line with agreed activities and budgets, including development of SOW for regional field activities (events, trainings, exchange visits, FGD, discussion forums, etc.)
- Contribute to the regular IUWASH PLUS progress reports regarding all Regional BC/Marketing activities
- Support BC/Marketing Specialist to track progress against performance indicators through regular monitoring of activities and results following the relevant indicators in the approved IUWASH PLUS Activity Monitoring Plan (AMP).
- Together with BC/Marketing Specialists maintaining regular contact with other Regional BC/Marketing Specialist and Associate, join regular IUWASH meetings, and provide regular updates to Regional Manager and National coordinator under Component I on ongoing and planned field work with local partners.
- Ensure strong linkages between Regional BC/Marketing programs and activities of Component 1 with other IUWASHPLUS Components, including: Component 2, Strengthening City and Districts WASH Institutional Performance; Component 2,Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; and Component 4, Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
- Identify opportunities and support activities to utilize the Local Sustainability & Innovation (LSI) Program to advance increased safe water access to poorest 40% of the population.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields;
- Experience in working with International Donor Agency Program
- At least 7 years experiences working in community mobilization, demand mobilization and behavior change, preferably in WASH sector
- Strong facilitation skill, knowledge and experience in participatory approach as well as participatory monitoring and evaluation, preferably experience in WASH sector
- Good communication skill and experience working with multi stakeholder; government, CBO, PKK, private sector/CSR, koperasi/MFI, university etc.
- Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.