Program Specialist, GOI Steering Committee Secretariat
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities.
The USAID/Indonesia Monitoring and Evaluation Support Project (MESP) is designed to improve the functioning and utility of USAID Mission Performance Monitoring, Evaluation and Project Planning and Design systems through a combination of targeted direct M&E implementation, expert technical assistance, formal training, and knowledge sharing and M&E collaboration support.
MSI is seeking a Program Specialist to work as part of the Government of Indonesia’s Steering Committee Secretariat that administers the bilateral Assistance Agreement between USAID and GOI, which runs through September 2018. The Steering Committee (SC), jointly chaired by the National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS) and Ministry of Finance, manages and monitors activities implemented under the auspices of the Assistance Agreement. Based in BAPPENAS, the SC Secretariat performs the following functions:
- Work with GOI stakeholders to establish standard operating procedures (SOPs) and templates for administrative approvals, including IMTA, KITAS, VAT exemption, and BAST reporting, and to address problems that may arise.
- Coordinate with Executing Agencies and other stakeholders to help clarify SOPs and keep processes moving smoothly.
- Help facilitate an Annual Portfolio Review to discuss program activities, monitoring & evaluation, and results of programs undertaken by USAID, and to make recommendations to improve program implementation.
- Address problems that arise regarding activity implementation and grant disbursement.
To help the Secretariat perform its functions successfully, MSI is recruiting a full-time Program Specialist to work as a member of the MESP team assigned to the SC Secretariat. This position will be located in the SC Secretariat office in BAPPENAS and will work day-to-day with staff in the Office of the Director for Development Funding. This is a full-time position with a contract term of one year, plus possible extensions depending on performance and need.
Please note: Only Indonesia citizens are eligible for this position
The Program Specialist will perform the following tasks in support of the SC Secretariat and MESP:
- Prepare material for annual portfolio review meetings of the AA Steering Committee.
- Take notes and minutes of SC meetings.
- Liaise and communicate regularly with SC members.
- Maintain status updates of activities implemented under the Assistance Agreement.
- Provide the SC Chair with periodic reports regarding AA portfolio activities.
- Write correspondence as needed.
- Report to MESP and USAID on a routine basis regarding activities, plans, and needs of the SC and Secretariat.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the SC or MESP.
- Bachelor’s degree plus minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Fluency in English required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative with little direction, to meet tight deadlines, and to prioritize among multiple tasks
- Ability to work well in a government environment, and to establish and maintain professional contacts with SC members and their offices
- Strong familiarity with MS Office applications
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply: Please email to email@example.com
No later than November 30, 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.