DUTY STATION: Jakarta, Indonesia with travel in Indonesia
REPORTS TO: Senior Operations Manager
The Accountant for Indonesia Country Office is under the direction of the Senior Operations Manager/Chief of Party, and is responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the relevant financial functions by ensuring the adoption and implementation of policies and procedures in accordance with USAID and Government of Indonesia regulations, agreements management, accounting, budgeting and audits as set by USP headquarters.
- Prepare and record journal entries to the system.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements; monthly and annual report for:
- Bank reconciliation
- Aging schedule of outstanding advances and payable
- Monthly and annual financial reports
- Monthly and annual tax report
- Assist with analyzing monthly expenditures and report on variances
- Review and process VAT Exemptions/Reimbursements.
- Assist and/or coordinate with relevant party related to payroll, BPJS, and tax matters.
- Assist with budget preparation and budget monitoring at activity level.
- Assist with payment of per diem and/or reimbursement of relevant travel expenses during event.
- Assist with staff benefits administration, including health insurance, leave, and timesheets.
- Handle payments with appointed travel agent, monitor utilization, reconcile invoices, compile supporting documents, monitor balance, and ensure availability of funds to settle relevant payment.
- Responsible for the documentation of relevant financial transactions including scanning and maintaining a comprehensive and efficient filling system.
- Assist the Senior Operations Manager with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Assist the Chief of Party on travel arrangement/meeting arrangement and provide logistical support as required.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Chief of Party or the Senior Operations Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum S1 university degree in finance, accounting, tax, or other relevant field with a minimum of 6 years of experience performing similar duties as Finance Officer or Accountant.
- Working experience in a USAID or other international donor-funded project in Indonesia is a must.
- Hard working and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, and Banking System skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and proficiency in written and oral English required.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.