World Relief is a US based humanitarian, nonprofit, and non political international organization that wish to develop the social welfare in Indonesia. Beginning in 1970, World Relief has provided ongoing disaster relief in Indonesia. Since that time, World Relief has shifted to long-term development programs aimed toward improving family and community relationships, improving nutrition-related behaviors, increasing awareness and protection against HIV, reducing violence against women and children, and enabling communities to serve the vulnerable among them in transformational development.
Currently, we are looking for talented, ambitious and collaborative people to come alongside our mission, vision and values to stand for the vulnerable as:
Position Title: Monitoring & Communication Staff
Position Location: Bali, Indonesia (with regular travel to project areas)
Job Title of Supervisor: Indonesia Country Director
Start Date: January 2017
Hours per week: Full time
The purpose of this post is to help ensure the quality and consistency of monitoring data, both quantitative and qualitative, in order to ensure that World Relief programs are well-documented.
- Monitoring: Coordinate with Program Managers to assist in the collection and verification of monthly and quarterly monitoring data. These data are both quantitative (metrics, indicators) and qualitative (photos, videos, stories). This will be accomplished through regular, lengthy (2-3 weeks) trips to the program areas.
- Documentation: Develop materials based on monitoring data and program results of publication quality for internal, donor, and general audience reports and other forms of programmatic messaging.
- Publish: In collaboration with the Country Director, develop and execute a strategy for regularly communicating program progress and results to relevant stakeholders through social media and other forms of media.
- Performing other relevant tasks as assigned by the Country Director
- Minimum skills, education and experience required:
- Fluency in written and oral English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- 1 – 2 years experience in related field
- Mastery of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Good administration skills – in organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects.
- Willing to travel to program areas for a lengthy period
- Strong networking ability
- Advanced personal, moral, ethical and spiritual maturity.
- Ability to handle and guard confidential information sensitively and discretely.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-culturally.
- Preferences, but not required:
- Experienced in social media communication
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 30, 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.