YAPPIKA, a non-profit alliance in Indonesia that works towards establishment of civil society that is independent in its fight for democracy and human rights; in collaboration with ActionAid International, a global organisation, working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice, is going to launch its public fundrasing programme in 2016.
The focus is on seeking donations from individuals, corporations and foundations to raise substantial funds for the cause of democracy and human rights.
We seek a positive, supportive, and passionate to a detail person with prior experience in Foundation, Corporate fundraising or Corporate Business Development or Relationship Management with High Net worth Individuals. The person will be responsible for building relationships with the above target audience to raise much needed funds for the mission of the organization. She/He will support implementation of a suitable donor journey together with a visionary and passionate team who is willing to strengthen civic movement through resources mobilization.
We are willing to offer a competitive salary for the right talent, an experience to work on development of a professional database management system, an opportunity to travel around Indonesia and contribute to building capacities in back office management for individual supporters leading to a real change for marginalized and uncounted people.
YAPPIKA and ActionAid are accountable non-profit organizations and encourage diversity in the work place.
The post reports to: Director- Public Fundraising
Duty station: Jakarta
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support supervisor in development of Foundation & Corporate fundraising strategy and annual plans.
- Work with a cross functional team to develop concepts and proposals that can raise funds from foundations/corporations and high net worth individuals.
- Develop a prospect base from among the target audience that can be approached over a period of time to build a robust pipeline of proposals in various stages of acceptance.
- Manage submission of proposals and reports as per agreed time and quality standards.
- Manage partnerships with donors/prospects including facilitating visits to programmes being supported.
- To actively be part of business and foundation networks so as to spread awareness about Yappika’s mission and engage them for future partnerships.
- Provide backend support for Face to Face fundraising teams by verifying donor details and making thank you calls to the donors.
- From time to time in order to meet organizational and fundraising priorities you will be required to perform other duties as directed by the Line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in business, sales and marketing preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience of working in corporate/foundation fundraising or in business development where clients include major Indonesian companies.
- Experience with MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint or equivalent Open Office software.
- Ability in implementing multi-disciplinary marketing activities with tight timescales
- The understanding and experience in Corporate Social Responsibility sector will be an added advantage.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in oral and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate, support and train staff
Please, submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter by e-mail to email@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.