Founded in 1979, ACF International (Action Against Hunger) is an international non-governmental, non-religious, and non-profit making organization that delivers programmes in over 45 countries. Recognized worldwide as a leader in the fight against hunger, our mission is to save lives through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, especially during and after emergency situations and conflicts. ACF had been now developed into ACF International network with headquarters in France, Spain, Canada, UK and USA.
ACF has been active in the NTT district since 2007 since its first established in 1999 in Indonesia in cooperation and partnership with the Ministry of Health, local authorities and stakeholders. Around 40 networks have benefited from a renovation, as have water sources and wells. In the Kupang District, ACF now implements a range of integrated community based programs in Nutrition and Care practices, Food Security, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Emergency response and DRR/Climate Change Adaptation going from relief to recovery in order to address effectively the population’s needs.
Under the current activities of our program in Kupang District, East Nusa Tenggara Province, a key area to focus is to support the capacity building of local authorities, community, include local NGO to improve the capacity to replicate key activities on their own future. To actualize this, ACF is now seeking a good candidate to fill the position of “ADMIN ASSISTANT”, with the following:
Organisation: Action Contre La Faim - International
Vacancy Number: ACFID/HRREC.021/ADM-KU/XII/2016
Vacancy Duration: 3 Months (with possibility of extension)
Application Close: 19 /12/2016
Location: Kupang, Nusa Tenggara Timur
The Admin Assistant is accountable to the Base Administrator. The Admin Assistant is responsible for the provide support to Base Administrator in managing the base financial and administrative works and respective documents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check the vouchers for advances made the day before and request missing invoices from advance requester & filing original invoices
- Comply with purchasing procedures when remitting advances
- Sort Accounting documents
- Do payment to suppliers
- Do payment to Jamsostek and Bank
- Manage in-coming and outgoing letter
- Arrange for new staff recruitment process (interview invitation, schedule, venue, notification, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in administrative aspects of recruitment.
- Demonstrated experience in accounting and administrative document sorting
- Demonstrated experience in written & verbal communication.
- Demonstrated experience in Finance and Adminstration tasks
- Diploma in Finance or Administration
- Experience in Finance or Administration background for at least 2 years
- Good organizer
- Good knowledge of Accountancy
- Good computer skills
- An ability to interact effectively with people
- High quality spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
Demonstrated experience in financial and administrative works at base/ field
As part of the covering letter, applicants will need to address the Selection Criteria (max. 2 Pages) plus provide and update CV (max. 3 pages) with at least 2 professional referees.
Only shortlisted Applicants will be notified. Please include job Title in email subject. A detail Job Description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Application Submission via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 19 December 2016.
HUMAN RESOURCES UNIT
ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM ACF-Indonesia
“For A World Free From Hunger and Malnutrition”
“All ACF member of ACF world- wide are committed to respect the 6 leading principles of the organization: Independence, Non-discrimination, Free and Direct access to victims, Professionalism and Transparency. ACF is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.