Founded in 1979, ACF International (Action Against Hunger) is an international non-governmental, non-religious, and non-profit making organization that delivers programmes in over 45 countries. Recognized worldwide as a leader in the fight against hunger, our mission is to save lives through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, especially during and after emergency situations and conflicts. ACF had been now developed into ACF International network with headquarters in France, Spain, Canada, UK and USA.
ACF has been active in the NTT district since 2007 since its first established in 1999 in Indonesia in cooperation and partnership with the Ministry of Health, local authorities and stakeholders. Around 40 networks have benefited from a renovation, as have water sources and wells. In the Kupang District, ACF now implements a range of integrated community based programs in Nutrition and Care practices, Food Security, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Emergency response and DRR/Climate Change Adaptation going from relief to recovery in order to address effectively the population’s needs.
Under the current activities of our program in Kupang District, East Nusa Tenggara Province, a key area to focus is to support the capacity building of local authorities, community, include local NGO to improve the capacity to replicate key activities on their own future. To actualize this, ACF is now seeking a good candidate to fill the position of “HEALTH FIELD SUPERVISOR”, with the following:
Organisation: Action Contre La Faim - International
Vacancy Number: ACFID/HRREC.023/Health-KU/XII/2016
Vacancy Duration: 3 Months (with possibility of extension)
Application Close: 23 /12/2016
Location: Kupang, Nusa Tenggara Timur
The Health Field Supervisor is accountable to the Health Program Manager. The Health Field Supervisor support and supervise Health program and improving the technical skills of health staff and medical students in providing integrated services of MCH, nutrition and Family Planning (Partners: Health staff of Puskesmas, Pustu and Medical students).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the recruitment of staff and draw up a planning of the work involved for each post
- Organize regularly evaluation meetings of team member
- Organize training courses
- Organize monthly meetings with team
- Supervise the Health program implementation
- Compile the statistical data and draft a report on activities to the Program Manager
- Analyse the Health Program implementation at Health centres, Pustu and Posyandu.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing Nutrition program.
- Demonstrated experience in organising training courses
- Demonstrated experience in reporting refer to the statistical data.
- Demonstrated experience in team management
- Nurse or public health background with strong interest in nutrition
- Experience in Infant Young and Child feeding (IYCF) program
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Good computer skills
- Willingness to travel, work and stay in remote rural areas
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a diverse team, and within diverse cultural/religious contexts.
- Good experience in budget planning expenditure
- Demonstrated experience in implementing Nutrition program
- Demonstrated experience in budget planning and expenditure
As part of the covering letter, applicants will need to address the Selection Criteria (max. 2 Pages) plus provide and update CV (max. 3 pages) with at least 2 professional referees.
Only shortlisted Applicants will be notified. Please include job Title in email subject. A detail Job Description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Application Submission via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 24 December 2016.
HUMAN RESOURCES UNIT
ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM ACF-Indonesia
“For A World Free From Hunger and Malnutrition”
“All ACF member of ACF world- wide are committed to respect the 6 leading principles of the organization: Independence, Non-discrimination, Free and Direct access to victims, Professionalism and Transparency. ACF is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.