Better Work is a unique partnership between the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the World Bank Group’s International Finance Corporation (IFC). Launched in February 2007, the programme aims to improve compliance with labour standards and competitiveness in global supply chains. Better Work involves the development of both global tools and country level projects. The focus is on developing scalable and sustainable solutions, which build cooperation between government, employer and worker organizations, and international buyers.Improving compliance with labour standards in global supply chains is an important part of a pro-poor development strategy. Ensuring workers’ rights and entitlements are protected helps to distribute the benefits of trade.Better Work supports enterprises in implementing the ILO core international labour standards and national labour law. This helps enterprises compete in global markets where many buyers demand compliance with labour standards from their suppliers. Improved labour standard compliance also helps enterprises be more competitive through higher productivity and quality. These benefits help build the business case and supplier support for improved labour standard compliance. In 2011 the BetterWork Indonesia country program became operational with a view to making its services available to enterprises in the garments and footwear sector of Indonesia.
This position is for Indonesian Nationals only, based in Jakarta Office
JOB PURPOSE: Supports office daily management, to greet and guide external visitors, answer basic questions from external parties. To perform administrative and logistic tasks to support delivery of a defined work area within a unit or department, enabling those supported to be more effective.
- To be the first point of contact for basic enquiries.
- Ensure that mail-packs are regularly sent to respective offices. All incoming mail and mail-packets are distributed efficiently and incoming/outgoing login is recorded
- Responsible for updating various information: travel in/out of office, calendar of events for internal and external usage. Send to appropriate staff in line with agreed deadlines
- Maintains the contact and information staff lists
- Supporting all staff in day-to-day general office administration
- To support and arrange individual travel arrangements BWI staff and visitors
- Work with the Finance Officer to manage the petty cash day to day office expenses.
- Prepare request for payment for general office upkeep and services
- To support procurement of office supplies for the office. Including being responsible for a supply of standard procurement forms
- To contact external suppliers, departments etc to order supplies, equipment, obtain services, after sales service
- Prepare and audit inventory and stocks of office supplies
- Support organising meetings, workshops and training events
- Support in logistic work, like making arrangements for travel, calendar appointments, sending out documents etc
- Support in administrative work, like printing, filling, writing letters, copying etc
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own time and some conflicting priorities without upward referral
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in all aspects of working
- Proposes new ways to improve the work process
- Proven experience of administration, good time-management, and organisational skills with a minimum of 2 year experience as receptionist, secretary or assistant administrator, preferably with an NGO
- Highly computer literate
Closing date for all applications is: December 24th, 2016
Send your complete application along with your CV to email@example.com and mention the position title in the subject of the email.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.