Better Work is a unique partnership between the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the World Bank Group’s International Finance Corporation (IFC). Launched in February 2007, the programme aims to improve compliance with labour standards and competitiveness in global supply chains. Better Work involves the development of both global tools and country level projects. The focus is on developing scalable and sustainable solutions, which build cooperation between government, employer and worker organizations, and international buyers.Improving compliance with labour standards in global supply chains is an important part of a pro-poor development strategy. Ensuring workers’ rights and entitlements are protected helps to distribute the benefits of trade.Better Work supports enterprises in implementing the ILO core international labour standards and national labour law. This helps enterprises compete in global markets where many buyers demand compliance with labour standards from their suppliers. Improved labour standard compliance also helps enterprises be more competitive through higher productivity and quality. These benefits help build the business case and supplier support for improved labour standard compliance. In 2011 the BetterWork Indonesia country program became operational with a view to making its services available to enterprises in the garments and footwear sector of Indonesia.
This position is for Indonesian Nationals only, based in Jakarta Office
Human Resources and General Affair Officer
JOB PURPOSE: To provide operational HR support to the BWI Program and to ensure best practice of human resource management are implemented for all BWI staff
In coordination with Office Support Manager, to work alongside the Hiring Managers to recruit suitable staff for BWI program.
Providing Access to Resources
To ensure that project teams have access to BWI tools and resources e.g use of staff handbook, staff regulation, policies and procedures manuals.
To manage the implementation and co-ordination of HR systems and procedures: This will include:
- Contract and end of contract management.
- Monitoring of probationary periods.
- Responsible for Leave management
- Maintain personnel records
- Manual and electronic HR filing/records/database
- HR system input and HR Reporting for BWI staff
- Preparation of payroll for Finance department
- Health and Safety regulations and problem solving
- Follow up from leavers debriefing meetings.
- Provide support on formalities, visa and/or working permit for BWI International staff visits and consultants.
- Communicate, implement and monitor that HR processes and regulations are followed by all staff.
- Advises Team Leaders on HR policies and procedures.
- Day to day interpretation of HR policy and practice.
- Prepare staff payroll sheet and payment and ensure the necessary deductions.
- Work with finance officers to make sure payments are made on time and correctly.
- To provide administration and general secretarial support to BWI staff
- Responsible for HR Admin monthly report as requested by OSM
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Good team member with experience of working in a small team and supporting a wider program team.
- Strong interpersonal awareness including excellent facilitation skills and able to get on well with others. Must have diplomacy, tact and respect for confidentiality.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written – English and Indonesian.
- At least three years experience in a HR or training role with either knowledge of training and learning principles or HR administrative procedures and systems. Preferably qualified in HR or personnel management or working towards the qualification.
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, use of the Internet, databases and email.
- A strong commitment to Diversity issues, Equal Opportunities and capacity building.
- Excellent organizational abilities with ability to work to deadlines and manage time well.
- Ability to understand the principles of Indonesia employment practice and law.
Closing date for all applications is: December 24th, 2016
Send your complete application along with your CV to email@example.com and mention the position title in the subject of the email.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.