Better Work is a unique partnership between the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the World Bank Group’s International Finance Corporation (IFC). Launched in February 2007, the programme aims to improve compliance with labour standards and competitiveness in global supply chains. Better Work involves the development of both global tools and country level projects. The focus is on developing scalable and sustainable solutions, which build cooperation between government, employer and worker organizations, and international buyers.Improving compliance with labour standards in global supply chains is an important part of a pro-poor development strategy. Ensuring workers’ rights and entitlements are protected helps to distribute the benefits of trade.Better Work supports enterprises in implementing the ILO core international labour standards and national labour law. This helps enterprises compete in global markets where many buyers demand compliance with labour standards from their suppliers. Improved labour standard compliance also helps enterprises be more competitive through higher productivity and quality. These benefits help build the business case and supplier support for improved labour standard compliance. In 2011 the BetterWork Indonesia country program became operational with a view to making its services available to enterprises in the garments and footwear sector of Indonesia.
This position is for Indonesian Nationals only, based in Jakarta Office
JOB PURPOSE: To provide information technology support to BWI office, and handle system/programme Administration information for, BWI and all staff.
- To assist Office Support Manager on management and maintenance of all computer systems in the specified country offices and sub-offices, assessment of requirements on purchase of hardware/software for all the offices, and installation of updated software.
- To oversee overall BWI office and staff need of IT support and maintenace.
- Be reponsible on maintaining and recording all IT assets of BWI.
- To support the submission of an annual budget for IT costs, and to provide up-to-date expenditure incurred under this head. To suggest programme-wide specific expenditure for IT to be incorporated into annual budget processes with the most cost-effective parameters for BWI.
- Be responsible for submitting a monthly report to OSM on IT issues.
- The post holder will be expected to work to agreed objectives, which should facilitate achievements of the key responsibilities in accordance with the Performance Review Process.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Graduate and professional training on computers (basic hardware and software)
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills on latest developments in the IT systems field.
- Technically competent in a number of IT operating systems
- Experience of IT support in a similar role
- High level of competence in the development and implementation of computerised systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Use of initiative in problem solving and can suggest new ways to improve the work process.
- Can learns and follow BWI policies and technical procedures to do the job.
- Takes responsibility for and completes standard tasks with minimal supervision.
Send your complete application along with your CV to email@example.com and mention the position title in the subject of the email.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.