CARE Canada is currently seeking a Senior Director, Finance, Support Services and Transition Management for our Country Office in Indonesia.
As CARE Indonesia makes the transition from a CARE International Country Office to an independent, national foundation, and Member of the CARE International confederation, the Senior Director, Finance, Support Services and Transition Management (SD-FSSTM) will play a key role as part of the Senior Leadership Team to manage and support this transition. The SD-FSSTM is responsible for overseeing the areas of financial management and support services including, human resources, procurement, administration, IT, safety and security, organizational development, administration, legal compliance, and overall transition for CII.
As Senior Director, Finance, Support Services and Transition Management, s/he will be responsible for overseeing CARE Indonesia’s transition plan and use of transition resources. This will include: strengthening or establishing financial and support services systems and procedures; managing the transition of human, financial and capital assets; and overseeing regulatory and legal compliance with Government of Indonesia (GOI) and CARE International. S/he will be responsible for convening the transition leadership team and coordinating CII’s efforts to implement, track progress and update the transition management plan.
S/He will supervise the Finance HR and organizational development and administration at CII as it transitions. S/He will be responsible for developing and improving work-related systems and processes, and ensure that all aspects of finance and support services functions are implemented efficiently, cost-effectively and in support of CII’s transition to an effective national foundation and member of CARE International.
What you offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, or other relevant field,
- CPA or other finance designation
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a finance or accounting supervisory role including responsibility for full accounting cycle within an organization or business unit;
- Minimum of 10 years of senior management experience in the area of human resources, and/or administration
- Previous experience working with CARE or for other international NGO
- Experience preparing and providing reports and budgets to external funding stakeholders (i.e. GAC or other government entities);
- Proven experience liaising directly with non-financial managers and staff on budget or other financial reporting matters;
- Strong and demonstrated skills in human resources management, including change management
- Excellent skills and interest in mentoring, coaching and capacity building of staff in a broad range of areas
- Demonstrated commitment to organizational goals
- High level of demonstrable leadership and strategic management skills - including management and leadership of multi-sector teams
- Ability to gain support and commitment from others even without formal authority
- Experience promoting collaboration and facilitating teamwork across organizational boundaries
- Fluent in English and in written and oral communications skills
- Experience and commitment to promoting gender equality within organizations and within humanitarian and development programs
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Familiarity with accounting software such as SCALA and working with an HRIS
- Innovation, creativity and passion for CARE's mission
What would make you extraordinary (Assets)?
- Past experience working in Indonesia;
- Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia
What we offer:
- Generous leave entitlements;
- Full benefits: dental, medical, vision care, paramedical, life insurance (some exceptions may apply) and professional and confidential Employee Assistance Program services;
- Learning and Development opportunities, and specialised training;
- The chance to be a part of a great team working to improve the lives of the most vulnerable with a focus on women and girls.
About CARE Indonesia:
CARE has been operating in Indonesia since 1967, initially working in food distribution, small infrastructure projects, health, environment, and water and sanitation. In the wake of a series of shocks in the late 1990s that included the 1997 financial crisis and widespread drought, CARE Indonesia redirected its focus towards emergency programming. Today, CARE’s core activities in Indonesia include emergency response and disaster risk reduction; environment, natural resource management and climate change; health; livelihoods; water, sanitation and hygiene; and child rights.
Founded in 1945, CARE is a leading international humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. In over 80 countries, CARE works with the poorest communities to improve basic health and education, enhance rural livelihoods and food security, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity, help vulnerable people adapt to climate change and provide lifesaving assistance during emergencies. CARE places special focus on working alongside women and girls, living in poverty, because, equipped with the proper resources, women and girls have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
If you are someone who thrives on challenge, loves to be part of a dynamic team and you are passionate about making a difference, then this opportunity is for you. Please apply directly here before January 8, 2017.
Applications will be reviewed on a regular basis and the position will remain posted until a qualified candidate is selected.
CARE Canada is committed to employment equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. Recruitment-related accommodations for persons with disabilities are available on request.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.